• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

(WIP) Patrick and Mystery Vandal Handwriting Comparison

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I took the very few examples of Patrick's print handwriting I had, then tried to compare them to the alleged vandalism messages. Thoughts?

ComparisonWall2.png

ComparisonBike.png

Letters pulled from:
AMACropped.pngNoteCropped.pngSketch1.jpgShipReference1small.jpg

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
What is 'the gay virgin fatrick' even written on? It looks like it's indoor blinds with a cord but he said this all took place in his back yard.

There's not a single aspect of the vandalism incident that isn't suspicious as fuck. It would've been hilarious if this actually went to court and was analyzed by professionals.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
the slants/curves definitely strike me as being written by a left handed person. I do the same thing, albeit in a less dribbling mongoloid type manner. It’s all way too similar though. He also seems to mix up upper and lowercase in quite an erratic, serial killer-esque manner which also fits the one on the side of the house.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
the slants/curves definitely strike me as being written by a left handed person. I do the same thing, albeit in a less dribbling mongoloid type manner. It’s all way too similar though. He also seems to mix up upper and lowercase in quite an erratic, serial killer-esque manner which also fits the one on the side of the house.
Yeah, it has to be factored in that he's trying his best to mask his writing in these. Also, these irregular surfaces would be difficult to write large letters on for a right-handed person, but for a left-handed person (I'm also left-handed) it's even tougher because it's so easy to drag your hand through your own writing.