• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Will there ever be a show as good as Sopranos ever again?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Not in this modern era. You can't even make a Wire-type of show now, without it being completely gay.
The Wire was one of the faggiest shows ever. Did you even watch it? Omar is a massive flamer on the show. The real life people that Omar was based off were not fags. David Simon, a Jew, changed it so that Omar was openly gay. They also had Rawls be a fag on the show for no reason whatsoever. And they had Kima the dyke have a sex scene with another dyke mud. Not to mention none of the cops were anti-gay at all. And basically none of the cops were racist on the slightest.

The Shield and The Sopranos did it best. All of the male characters were disgusted that a fag was in their ranks. Vito and Julian are persona non grata (the actor of Julian is in jail for murdering his wife). Tony Sopranos was routinely openly against fags and nonwhites. Shane hilariously calls a guy a nigger with a faggot son. Shane fights against others just for being black. AJ's friends beat on the black kid on the bike who runs into their car.

You could remake The Wire today and it would be fine with the leftist fags. Shield? No. Sopranos? Not even close.

G

To add to the "redpilled" (hate that faggot term but not sure what else to call it. True I guess?) jew moments, there's the Melfi family's therapist that brags about his uncle Lepke Buchalter being in Murder Inc. And Junior's lawyer Melvoin saying he was taking a call from his daughter who brought "good news" about helping legalize abortion in Ireland. Why would a jew be in Ireland and why would they be campaigning to kill babies? Really makes you think.

It's an HBO show and had heeb producers, but still had some honest moments about them. Although that Columbus episode, despite some funny moments, was poorly written, particularly the televised debate. Imperioli is such a liberal faggot, and unsurprisingly married to a shebrew.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how NBC has to edit their shows the most, for some reason every single one of their liberal hipster comedy shows had black face skits

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
To add to the "redpilled" (hate that faggot term but not sure what else to call it. True I guess?) jew moments, there's the Melfi family's therapist that brags about his uncle Lepke Buchalter being in Murder Inc. And Junior's lawyer Melvoin saying he was taking a call from his daughter who brought "good news" about helping legalize abortion in Ireland. Why would a jew be in Ireland and why would they be campaigning to kill babies? Really makes you think.

It's an HBO show and had heeb producers, but still had some honest moments about them. Although that Columbus episode, despite some funny moments, was poorly written, particularly the televised debate. Imperioli is such a liberal faggot, and unsurprisingly married to a shebrew.
Redpilled does not come from The Matrix. It originally comes from Total Recall with Arnold and Sharon Stone. There is a scene where she tells Arnold to take a red pill and he will awake from a dream and everything will be alright again. This scene was made for the movie and was not in the book originally. This was stolen directly by The Matrix writers. Jews are never original. They just steal and use Hollywood and the media to mass market their plagiarized garbage.

David Chase said he made the Columbus episode because multiple cast members of The Sopranos were thrown out of a Columbus Day parade for portraying Italians as gangsters in films. So that episode was made in response. In light of all the crazy protests and statues being torn down the episode holds up pretty well. Also telling is that the most real Italian, Furio, looked at Columbus as not someone important.

G

The Wire was one of the faggiest shows ever. Did you even watch it? Omar is a massive flamer on the show. The real life people that Omar was based off were not fags. David Simon, a Jew, changed it so that Omar was openly gay. They also had Rawls be a fag on the show for no reason whatsoever. And they had Kima the dyke have a sex scene with another dyke mud. Not to mention none of the cops were anti-gay at all. And basically none of the cops were racist on the slightest.

The Shield and The Sopranos did it best. All of the male characters were disgusted that a fag was in their ranks. Vito and Julian are persona non grata (the actor of Julian is in jail for murdering his wife). Tony Sopranos was routinely openly against fags and nonwhites. Shane hilariously calls a guy a nigger with a faggot son. Shane fights against others just for being black. AJ's friends beat on the black kid on the bike who runs into their car.

You could remake The Wire today and it would be fine with the leftist fags. Shield? No. Sopranos? Not even close.
Also only one minor character in the whole show actually talked they they were from Baltimore. What the fuck?

LingerLonger

Forum Clout
It's becoming harder and harder to find something worth watching on TV these days. I gave The Boys a watch, but it didn't take long for it to become full of SJW and Trump bashing nonsense. Lovecraft Country was typical HBO horseshit. I like Better Call Saul, but the new season won't be for another year and it's the final one. I know it's cliche to say at this point, but I honestly don't think they'll ever be another show as good as Sopranos ever again. The closest were probably Breaking Bad and The Shield and those are pretty old at this point. Every new modern show I try to watch is just not that well written or full of a bunch of SJW shit that ruins it for me.
If Better Call Saul can stick the ending. An ending as good and as talked about as The Shield or The Sopranos. It will probably go into the second best show of all time next to The Sopranos. But with a Dexter or LOST level ending (or Game of Thrones even) it will be another mediocre show with some good moments.

But the ending basically has to be an ending for not only Better Call Saul but also for Breaking Bad. El Camino is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I was bored out of my mind the entire time. In Sopranos, Christopher the junkie dies like a loser. In Breaking Bad, the junkies sidekick Jesse, gets away in some heroic fashion which was incredibly lame. I am hoping Saul and even Kim go down in flames and we get a strong ending.

Forum Clout
Who knows, but I seriously doubt it. The Sopranos came along right near the end of a period in popular culture history when artists were still willing to take risks and do bold different things, unlike today, where you have to go to great lengths to be "inclusive" and avoid offending anyone other than white heterosexual males. If The Sopranos aired today the mafia characters would have to be much dumber and their wives would wield the "real" power. The blacks would always outsmart and thwart the guineas and the gay character would be the wisest of the bunch.

For example, in Sopranos 2021 Tracee would kill Ralph and the other strippers, along with the gay character, would cover up the crime because Ralph deserved it. Then they'd extort Silvio into giving them ownership of the Bing, which they'd convert into a combination lesbian bar/poetry nook. Then Tony would go home, where his wife, his daughter and her black boyfriend would mock him like he was Al Bundy.

G

Redpilled does not come from The Matrix. It originally comes from Total Recall with Arnold and Sharon Stone. There is a scene where she tells Arnold to take a red pill and he will awake from a dream and everything will be alright again. This scene was made for the movie and was not in the book originally. This was stolen directly by The Matrix writers. Jews are never original. They just steal and use Hollywood and the media to mass market their plagiarized garbage.

David Chase said he made the Columbus episode because multiple cast members of The Sopranos were thrown out of a Columbus Day parade for portraying Italians as gangsters in films. So that episode was made in response. In light of all the crazy protests and statues being torn down the episode holds up pretty well. Also telling is that the most real Italian, Furio, looked at Columbus as not someone important.
There's a red pill in that movie, but that term didn't come into usage til the 2000's and it's only been used in reference to the Matrix. In Total Recall, the implication is that the doctor is lying to him about the red pill bringing him out of his "dream" because he starts sweating when Ahnold puts the gun to his head, so it's the opposite of what it is in the Matrix movies. At least that's my understanding of it. Personally, I'm more of a Roddy Piper They Live fan.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Who knows, but I seriously doubt it. The Sopranos came along right near the end of a period in popular culture history when artists were still willing to take risks and do bold different things, unlike today, where you have to go to great lengths to be "inclusive" and avoid offending anyone other than white heterosexual males. If The Sopranos aired today the mafia characters would have to be much dumber and their wives would wield the "real" power. The blacks would always outsmart and thwart the guineas and the gay character would be the wisest of the bunch.

For example, in Sopranos 2021 Tracee would kill Ralph and the other strippers, along with the gay character, would cover up the crime because Ralph deserved it. Then they'd extort Silvio into giving them ownership of the Bing, which they'd convert into a combination lesbian bar/poetry nook. Then Tony would go home, where his wife, his daughter and her black boyfriend would mock him like he was Al Bundy.
I HATE how plausible that sounds in this day and age.

But don't worry guys, we'll all get to see Tony and the gang again in The Many Saints (Moltisanti) of Newark: A The Sopranos Story. Based on the hit HBO series The Sopranos.

Forum Clout
I HATE how plausible that sounds in this day and age.

But don't worry guys, we'll all get to see Tony and the gang again in The Many Saints (Moltisanti) of Newark: A The Sopranos Story. Based on the hit HBO series The Sopranos.
"After he cornered you in the port-a-potty, when the security guard was sucking him off..."

"No, it was the other way around. Vito was...blowing...the security guard."

"Oh, good for him! I'm so happy he finally embraced his sexuality!"

"You mean he didn't adhere to an outdated and hateful cis definition of homosexuality?"

"If it was up to me I'd give Vito a big hug right now."

"Get Vito on the phone right now. I'm appointing him as my new vice-president."

"Hey Tone, when Vito said he refused to be pigeonholed by homophobic white cis male standards, who knew THAT was what he meant!"

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
"After he cornered you in the port-a-potty, when the security guard was sucking him off..."

"No, it was the other way around. Vito was...blowing...the security guard."

"Oh, good for him! I'm so happy he finally embraced his sexuality!"

"You mean he didn't adhere to an outdated and hateful cis definition of homosexuality?"

"If it was up to me I'd give Vito a big hug right now."

"Get Vito on the phone right now. I'm appointing him as my new vice-president."

"Hey Tone, when Vito said he refused to be pigeonholed by homophobic white cis male standards, who knew THAT was what he meant!"
HO! I WANNA FUCK THE FAT FAGGOT MYSELF, IT'D BE A FUCKIN HONOR!

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout

Lot of faggots on here defend that show. It was a solid cop show at the time. That’s it. I think everyone forgets the forced multiple minute long sex scenes, sometimes multiple at once, full of fags. Half the characters are gay. Dyke cop? Sure. Fag gangster? Little harder to believe. Half the cast? Suck my dick. Half the show is just setting up convoluted plots that were irrelevant to the story. They killed off any good character they started to develop way too early or in a terrible way. It’s the walking dead of cop shows. Every zombie show sucked, the walking dead comes out and it’s decent so it gets rave reviews. Way overrated.

Forum Clout
HO! I WANNA FUCK THE FAT FAGGOT MYSELF, IT'D BE A FUCKIN HONOR!
"Real happy to hear about your boy."

"Thanks, Fat Dom. Now how about hitting the trail to Metuchen."

"I heard he wasn't really a fag at all."

"Very cute!" (Carlo looks on angrily)

"My mistake. Carlo's the one who's afraid of cock."

"GET THAT HOMOPHOBE! HERE YA BODY-POSITIVE FUCK!"

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
"Real happy to hear about your boy."

"Thanks, Fat Dom. Now how about hitting the trail to Metuchen."

"I heard he wasn't really a fag at all."

"Very cute!" (Carlo looks on angrily)

"My mistake. Carlo's the one who's afraid of cock."

"GET THAT HOMOPHOBE! HERE YA BODY-POSITIVE FUCK!"
Fat Dom Gamiello came by... Just to use slurs....

Forum Clout
Fat Dom Gamiello came by... Just to use slurs....
(Paulie and Christopher trapped in an old van in the woods)

"Look! An old Lancôme bag! And there's some samples still in it!"

"Gimme! (begins applying moisturizer to face) Oh yeah, lavender!"

"Try mixing it with the toner!"

"Move closer, let's share that blanket."

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Lot of faggots on here defend that show. It was a solid cop show at the time. That’s it. I think everyone forgets the forced multiple minute long sex scenes, sometimes multiple at once, full of fags. Half the characters are gay. Dyke cop? Sure. Fag gangster? Little harder to believe. Half the cast? Suck my dick. Half the show is just setting up convoluted plots that were irrelevant to the story. They killed off any good character they started to develop way too early or in a terrible way. It’s the walking dead of cop shows. Every zombie show sucked, the walking dead comes out and it’s decent so it gets rave reviews. Way overrated.

I mean half the cast was niggers selling heroin in Baltimore and they got killed by other niggers selling heroin in Baltimore. The show wasn't killing them to be edgy. It was just being honest about how nigger filled cities are.