• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why would anyone intern at O&A?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Fuck the “working” aspect of it. No matter how hard or easy your job is you spend 4 hours a day if not more, waking up early, to be berated by the show you’re preparing for on air. The other interns are all fucking you over. And it would be worth it if they came out successful, got experience in the business or became permanent staples of the show like some of the guys on Howard. No. The intern program had a 1% success rate and it’s not hard to see why: You look up any of their names, with or without including O&A, and you’ll find sometimes hours of clips of these people defacing themselves. Intern Jared with the Doodie Hat. All of Davids appearances. Gay Noah who was mocked for his faggot tendencies and music, although he’s a jew so he’ll be good. Danny Ross…leave it there. Brian and Rob being complete weirdo lying faggots for no reason. Intern Adam and Frankleberry or whatever his name was trashing the show and being faggot weirdos. Pat Duffy attempting to beat the shit out of Sam on air. Intern Joshes infamous Tomato bit where he was on the verge of tears for an hour. List more, stupid.

The only “success” stories really were:

Erock, who rose up in serious to be a program director only to get fired then hired by Cumio.
Sam, who got his own middling show in place of O&A and was the “successor”
And Travis, who’s really just been doing the same thing he was on the old show.

What could possibly be the reasons other than “it would be fun”. Is that worth the humiliation and fucking your career?

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
Fuck the “working” aspect of it. No matter how hard or easy your job is you spend 4 hours a day if not more, waking up early, to be berated by the show you’re preparing for on air. The other interns are all fucking you over. And it would be worth it if they came out successful, got experience in the business or became permanent staples of the show like some of the guys on Howard. No. The intern program had a 1% success rate and it’s not hard to see why: You look up any of their names, with or without including O&A, and you’ll find sometimes hours of clips of these people defacing themselves. Intern Jared with the Doodie Hat. All of Davids appearances. Gay Noah who was mocked for his faggot tendencies and music, although he’s a jew so he’ll be good. Danny Ross…leave it there. Brian and Rob being complete weirdo lying faggots for no reason. Intern Adam and Frankleberry or whatever his name was trashing the show and being faggot weirdos. Pat Duffy attempting to beat the shit out of Sam on air. Intern Joshes infamous Tomato bit where he was on the verge of tears for an hour. List more, stupid.

The only “success” stories really were:

Erock, who rose up in serious to be a program director only to get fired then hired by Cumio.
Sam, who got his own middling show in place of O&A and was the “successor”
And Travis, who’s really just been doing the same thing he was on the old show.

What could possibly be the reasons other than “it would be fun”. Is that worth the humiliation and fucking your career?
Well if you look at their intern history, they hired out of the first few batches, then stopped hiring any of them. I don't know which was the cause and which was the effect, but treating their interns like shit and getting shittier interns seemed to be the cycle until Stevie came around and finally killed the bit.

The last intern to be hired was Sal, who very smartly got out as quick as he could as soon as Anthony was fired.

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
Can you imagine having to interact with Ben Dovid on a daily basis? Not to mention faggot Sam’s constant mental torture. There had to be something wrong with you if you were “studying” broadcasting anyway.

As an aside, how come racist intern Derek is never mentioned when reminiscing about O&A?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Treating their interns like shit and getting shittier interns seemed to be the cycle until Stevie came around and finally killed the bit.
Stevie was literally a retarded fat kike and was the final straw for the back office for the intern program. It was not really Sirius-XM that started the policing of O&A's intern program but it was initiated by the producers on the back office. Sam had completely commandeered the entire intern program and was hiring only one type of person. Incel loser freaks with most of them being jews. So Stevie was the perfect example of that. A fat virgin coward with jewish DNA and partially functioning eyes. Sam would not hire anyone unless they were like a circus freak. And he was an ultimate freak and monster. Sam's hires were on the level of Lady Di which is not an exaggeration.

Stevie was a loser who wanted to be the center of attention even if it was negative. So he would take the humiliation just to be on the air. He brought his whore mother on the show once and she hit on Troy on the air and told him off the air that she would hook up with him. Which of course made it back to the show. He was willing to debase himself because it meant that the focus was on him. They gave his mother a dildo on the air and he just stood there like a retard.

But his biggest mistake was stealing from Derek and pretending it was some prank. He took Derek's credit cards out of his wallet and took them home with him. Derek went to buy something later that day and he realized that his credit cards were missing. Stevie said it was a "prank" but Derek told Sirius to fire him and threatened to have police handle it instead of HR. Sirius began investigating the incident and found out all the other weird things going on with the interns including rehashing old stuff like hats of feces and staff buying them hookers. And they found out that someone had kicked Stevie in the nuts and he was being physically abused. They also found out that Sam was dialing 911 using the intern's phones and handing the phones to interns to make them explain it was a mistake just to bully them. This lead to O&A losing the intern program for a year and it being overhauled into a more serious program and not a freak show.

When Derek and Danny were fired within a year or two of this their treatment of interns was part of it. When Opie was fired as well the internship program was part of the reason why Sirius terminated him as well. Yet hilariously Jim and Sam continue on despite abusing interns more than probably anyone else on the entire staff.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Derek went to buy something later that day and he realized that his credit cards were missing. Stevie said it was a "prank" but Derek told Sirius to fire him and threatened to have police handle it instead of HR. Sirius began investigating the incident and found out all the other weird things going on with the interns including rehashing old stuff like hats of feces and staff buying them hookers. And they found out that someone had kicked Stevie in the nuts and he was being physically abused. They also found out that Sam was dialing 911 using the intern's phones and handing the phones to interns to make them explain it was a mistake just to bully them.
The degeneracy of the shit that happened off the air was so insane it’s what was guaranteed to tank the show, not on the air shit. Anthony was beating tards, making incest confessions, and banging kids which was well known to other employees. Jimmy was patrolling the streets for hookers and had fucked an underage drunk girl in studio, bragged about on air many times. Po was stealing ID’s of celebrities. Stevie was stealing credit cards. Sam was hazing interns in what would be an understatement to call “unprofessional”. Steve was threatening to punch his underlings in the face if they didn’t comply with doing shit he said. The whole Intern Di saga which was no doubt a nightmare to the whole building for 5 days. Roland getting filmed shitting on the toilet. You could go on forever. Like Opie said, “Sniff theres a whole other fawwkin show going on outside of this radio show…”

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I always wondered what the b b boys would do if they had a K.C Armstrong type intern on the show. Someone who's handsome, large and volatile. I mean, K.C would take some shit from Howard and co but was known to snap at them for it. I imagine OnA would probably try and get fired as quickly as possible because they wouldn't be able to call them fat and bully them. And Jim would sit there quietly seething because someone who women like is nearby.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I always wondered what the b b boys would do if they had a K.C Armstrong type intern on the show. Someone who's handsome, large and volatile. I mean, K.C would take some shit from Howard and co but was known to snap at them for it. I imagine OnA would probably try and get fired as quickly as possible because they wouldn't be able to call them fat and bully them. And Jim would sit there quietly seething because someone who women like is nearby.
They would treat him like Danny, who was ironically a scrawny manlet jew. They would avoid making him the butt of the joke at all costs and Anthony the faggot he is would befriend him in an attempt to have a gay romance.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
They also found out that Sam was dialing 911 using the intern's phones and handing the phones to interns to make them explain it was a mistake just to bully them.
Steve was right when he said Sam has the shiteating grin of someone who’s never been punched in the face. This is something most friends wouldn’t be cool with let alone coworkers. It’s shocking the interns didn’t pull a Caesar on him.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
They would treat him like Danny, who was ironically a scrawny manlet jew. They would avoid making him the butt of the joke at all costs and Anthony the faggot he is would befriend him in an attempt to have a gay romance.

LOOK HOW THEY TREATED SAM AND ROLAND

NOT A HAIR ON THEIR HEADS WERE HARMED!!!!!!!!

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I think someone like that would have ended up beating the shit out of Danny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I think someone like that would have ended up beating the shit out of Danny.
They would joke on air that Steve C was going to shoot the place up like Columbine. And that the court would play tapes of them mocking Steve C and then the judge would say "well what did you expect?". KC Armstrong had manic episodes on Stern and was ultimately let go because of drugs. AJ Benza was banned from Stern for a few years for going into the backroom and slapping Stuttering John in the mouth. And Artie notoriously fought with several people across his tenure and was ultimately fired over drugs and violence.

G

Don't they get like close to 200K a year? Living close to NYC eats a lot of that up but still . . clout?

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
I think a lot of the show interns actually got jobs in the building elsewhere. People like that lying intern rob was hired and eventually worked for Jim and Sam and they mentioned how many of former o&A interns are actually in the building and they see around
That's something Opie was apparently really good about doing. He even got Sal's big dicked counterpart Matt a job with Brother Wease (maybe Opie was ironically punishing them both). I also think he got Pat Duffy hired somewhere and got Sam his internship with Scorch. I'm sure there are more cases but those come to mind that I can grab clips of if I wanted.

Anthony used to say he'd only know the names of the fuck ups, which was basically saying he treated them like servants. I'm sure he was exaggerating a bit but way to not know the person who serves you your food every morning, and I cannot fathom Anthony ever pulling some strings to get someone hired.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
They would joke on air that Steve C was going to shoot the place up like Columbine. And that the court would play tapes of them mocking Steve C and then the judge would say "well what did you expect?". KC Armstrong had manic episodes on Stern and was ultimately let go because of drugs. AJ Benza was banned from Stern for a few years for going into the backroom and slapping Stuttering John in the mouth. And Artie notoriously fought with several people across his tenure and was ultimately fired over drugs and violence.
Artie threw a cd at both Teddy and Sal twice. Troy’s suspension argument wasn’t half as bad as the High Pitch Mike Disney argument.

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
Forum Clout
That's something Opie was apparently really good about doing. He even got Sal's big dicked counterpart Matt a job with Brother Wease (maybe Opie was ironically punishing them both). I also think he got Pat Duffy hired somewhere and got Sam his internship with Scorch. I'm sure there are more cases but those come to mind that I can grab clips of if I wanted.
I believe Opie got Matt another intern position with Wease. Matt obviously fucked that up cause within a year he was delivering pizzas in Florida and had already tried and given up on stand up.

I remember Sal appearing on Erock’s show a few years ago and was told off air about certain allegations they received of Matt. I don’t know if this was before he interned with OnA or if they occurred while with Wease. But I remember that Aftershow call Matt gave back in 2013 and it was clear everyone hated him.

Also, I believe Adrian worked for Opie and Jim, then Jim and Sam for a few years. He interned during Lady Dis internship and took her on her walks. Which I’m sure management thought was a great use of their time there.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure that, outside of the first batch of interns, 90% didn't know what kind of program they were signing up for until they got interviewed, and at that point they'd be inclined to handwave the caveats in order to get the gig. By the time they figured out just how degenerate the show really was, the best course of action would be to grit your teeth and ride it out for the college credit and job experience.

And they found out that someone had kicked Stevie in the nuts and he was being physically abused.
That was Travis, supposedly accidentally. They still banned him from interacting with the interns and that became something of a running gag on the show.

I believe Opie got Matt another intern position with Wease. Matt obviously fucked that up cause within a year he was delivering pizzas in Florida and had already tried and given up on stand up.
Lily from R&F also worked for Wease, as well as the girl intern O&A had later if I'm not mistaken. That intern from the tomato bit years earlier also got a job somewhere else

There's a lotta unsubstantiated rumors about Opie going behind the scenes to get people fired, but the only thing that's in evidence is him going out of his way to get people gigs or prevent them from losing the one they got.