• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Us?

Forum Clout
He can’t even criticize Assange accurately. Someone correct me if i’m wrong but didn’t some of the shit he leaked not have redacted names and thus US intel officers were killed? Wanna criticize him for that, fine. But I don’t even know what the fuck he’s referring to here.
People blame Assange for that faggot Bradley Manning being exposed, but Bradley is doing fine living his life as a mentally ill faggot who calls himself a woman. He even dated Elon's fugly ex, Grimes, for a little while.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
"credibly accused" Lmao. Nice string
Typical shitlib term whenever someone even slightly right-wing adjacent is accused. It's especially egregious in the case of Assange.

His accusers were very clearly enticed by the police given one initially said she didn't even believe she was raped until talking to them, and the charges were later dropped due to lack of evidence. At absolute most he was guilty of not wearing a condom when they wanted him to.

Meanwhile, Patrick is friends with actual, convicted child molesters.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
He can’t even criticize Assange accurately. Someone correct me if i’m wrong but didn’t some of the shit he leaked not have redacted names and thus US intel officers were killed? Wanna criticize him for that, fine. But I don’t even know what the fuck he’s referring to here.
They also leaked the names of random afghan and Iraqi civilians that helped the US military. Their names were mentioned in reports and could have easily been redacted. Some of the people were murdered because of it. They werent government officials or powerful people. It was pretty shitty of WikiLeaks to do that to them.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
And everyone he doesn’t like is a rapist. How can anyone take this nigger (boon) seriously!
I remember he once claimed were all rapists which he hadn’t used in a while - I think he even knew that was pretty far-fetched. Then again, he recently compared himself to a rape victim because Leslie pointed out his behavior is why his life is shit.

Of course, he conveniently ignores he has a friend named Kelly Lee Williams that had been accused of sexual assault and rape by at least 20 women.

Forum Clout
He basically released everything with no redactions for reasons I am too tired to remember right now.

There were claims that people that helped us in other countries would get whacked because of it.

Forum Clout
1000015195.jpg

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
People got killed... in a war???????
Seriously, I never got the furore over that. You put a couple of 24 year olds from Iowa, raised on video games, in charge of an Apache with a 30 mm cannon and what do you expect? "Aw, goddammit, Kyle..." when he misses the last guy. Kyle chuckles, "shit, sorry hehe." It sounded exactly like you'd thought it would.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Reminder that Pat celebrated trading a basketball nigger lady for a dangerous illegal arms dealer
That lady is a dude and everybody knows it - they had a big interview with Grinner on GMA or one of those big national morning shows and his voice was deep as James Earl Jones while we’re pretending it’s a woman.

I saw a clip from him and his wife having a baby shower (how did that happen if they’re both women?) and they had some baby bottle chugging game and the person next to Griner gave him a nut tap and he went down fast like anyone man would when you hit them in the balls. But we’re told Brittany is a women.