• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Us?

Forum Clout
west-is-the-best.png

west-is-the-bestt.png

I assume he's talking about emails about John Podesta talking about walnut sauce (black kids).

"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related)."

Does it? Does the map seem pizza-related?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL, I was waiting for pat to play Gestapo on this. Pat calls him an enemy of the country yet the government/country forgave him and called it a wash. Now all pat can do is hope is some nutbag deletes him while out in public, because his years old prison demands will never happen. Pat this was your boy Biden doing this. Cant blame this one on the GOP and russia.

This one of those rare times where pat is mad and vocal about not liking what his Dems have done.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yeah, looks like he went viral once for a retarded "muh Russia" take he took from "@20committee", a.k.a. glownigger faggot John Schindler, and he's trying to go viral again.

View attachment 207604
I love it when people he has been demanding go to prison for life end up walking. He cant handle it because he HATES being proven wrong and not getting his way. It makes all of his rage tweets on the topic and finger pointing go out the window. Just like his guarantees that Hillary was going to win. They age like a fine wine and are prefect for throwing back into his face for being wrong once again.