• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why the SWATTings are suddenly happening again

G

A divorce is inevitable simply due to how much time he spends on his phone.
Theirs is not a real marriage. I won't pretend to know what the real dynamic in their relationship is, but from everything I've seen I'm confident that they've never been in love with each other. These are two people who got married with the understanding that they would never even try to start a family. Think about that for a second. Their union is pointless. You can't undo something that doesn't matter.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
Theirs is not a real marriage. I won't pretend to know what the real dynamic in their relationship is, but from everything I've seen I'm confident that they've never been in love with each other. These are two people who got married with the understanding that they would never even try to start a family. Think about that for a second. Their union is pointless. You can't undo something that doesn't matter.
All she got was responsibility for his frivolous lolsuits. LMAO!

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
It's Jackie doing it. She knows a ton of shady people from her time in the GNAA. She pretends to be a retard and we all fall for it. Think about it. How could somebody as stupid as her get a job on a presidential campaign? She's not a stone stupid ogre bumbling from one fuck up to the next. She's an elite level hacker messing with us for fun. Well played, Jackie. But knock it off. We are all sick of the swatting storyline.