• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why the SWATTings are suddenly happening again

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
A screenshot of the torswats telegram that I found on that other forum:

1700938642841.png

That's torswats referencing Jackie's dumb speech. Torswats is going after piggy again because Jackie is either paying him or he's reacting to her taunts.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
This makes sense. It’s not out of the realm of possibilities that this torswats guy follows Patrick closely and knows when the best time to fuck with him is. There is almost 100% chance he texts pat too regularly. They’re probably not pictures of Latina breasts or howler monkeys either…

maybe pat is innocent after all? Pat swatting himself is the only funny option so we gotta hope for that. Some incel kiwi farms terrorist swatting pat is the worst bit ever

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
If rick is found to be involved Jackie will just turn around and say she was working undercover to expose him and pat herself on the back.

It's all part of the worldwide troll ecosystem.
That sounds way more mysterious than some people that give pat shit on twitter because he looks for fights on the internet.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
She named some random Swedish guy who had a similar user name on some other random site. That’s her only evidence.
She actually hinted at naming someone else a couple months ago (when this place was NOT WATCHING Jackie TV) and got shut down by the author of the torswats thread on X. It’s been on her mind. She’s also interacted in a friendly fashion with Elaine, a person who interacts with torswats and has swatted people herself. Elaine swatting Pat for Jackie is also a possibility I guess though it seems unlikely.

https://t.co/Sy6cxzVatu She deleted these tweets about 10 minutes after I archived them.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Wrong! The other evidence is that when she accused him he didn't denounce it in the specific way she wanted him to even though she never said what those criteria were.
Even stupider for Hildy, his criteria was that patposters feeling bad for the Swede -something completely out of his control- made him suspicious. Mensa IQ logic, president of a freethinkers association.

I must've missed Eric's apology after all the exculpatory evidence came out.