• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why the fuck is he so familiar with the women's restroom

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Listening to him describe this place, it's inhabitants, our humor and the motivations behind it all in the Josiah tapes is absolutely fascinating because he is clearly lying at points for extra victim points but he also seems to genuinely not grasp so much basic shit after 3 and a half years.
He struggles to realise that there might be one of us; he reacts to every tweet or text as though it's the same atalker.

Just baffling.

G

Can you imagine how disgusting the women's bathroom is there since it's all trannies using it to do God knows what. I'll take the men's room.
Real women’s rooms are disgusting. I used to have to clean restrooms at work when I was in college every now and then when the person who was supposed to be doing that called out. The women's room was always worse.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He waxes about the bar because of all the free food at a pot luck. You cant make this up. Has anyone here ever had fond memories of a pot luck?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Real women’s rooms are disgusting. I used to have to clean restrooms at work when I was in college every now and then when the person who was supposed to be doing that called out. The women's room was always worse.
I dropped into a fast food place to use the bathroom and I ended up having to use the women's bathroom because the men's room was locked, and I was horrified. Both stalls had piss all over the seats and the floor and unflushed turds inside the toilets.

I think people who are more dainty and delicate make the biggest messes because they hover over the toilet instead of using it properly and do not clean up after themselves because they just want to get out of there. And this creates a positive feedback loop where the next person encounters a disgusting mess and actually has a good reason to hover over the toilet and ends up having to spray their piss in the general vicinity of the toilet. The radius of piss around the toilet just keeps getting bigger and bigger.