Why should I give a fuck about rich dead faggots?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Specifically Amy Winehouse and Kurt Cobain. Wow you had family troubles? What a nightmare. That justifies killing yourself with drugs. What a “tragedy” that we won’t hear their mediocre music anymore. And the only reason their music is praised is because they nodded the fuck out and retards went back to comb over every lyric as a foreshadowing of their impending deaths.

Oh and Amy Winehouse physically beat her husband in public but no one wants to talk about that, just how she was an angel and a tragic figure. (But if some junky man beat his girlfriend in public we’d be hearing about how addiction isn’t an excuse)

They tried to make me go to rehab i said Zzzz, zzzz, zzzz. Get it? Cause she’s dead.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
2472abb394642ee8d9ab4068be57c9d2.jpg

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Cobain wrote some incredible music but I really hate when motherfuckers use the belly ache excuse to justify his heroin use. The guy had more money than God and could've easily gotten something other than dope for what was probably crohns disease or something else similar to that. He could've easily seen some special doctor that could've figured the shit out. But no. Wah wah wah, what am I gonna do, drugs are the only thing that works. Nothing else. I tried everything. Did ya??? Everyone in that scene was strung out nigga, cuz it feels amazing. You were a junky. It's just like when a boomer is strung out on oxy for 30 years cuz they fell off a ladder one time in 1994. I need dese! Dere my medicine! Fuck off.

Incredible songwriter. But fucking up your songs on purpose because they're too popular, in front of your fans who paid to see you, is faggot behavior. Fuck you and your ego, stupid. You'd be pumping gas in Seattle if it wasn't for teen spirit. Or dead in a gutter. You can satirize your bandwagon fans all you want, I get that. But don't fuck with your fans like that.

WAH WAH WAH I can't go anywhere im too famous! Staying inside and having everything brought to me and shooting dope all day sounds like literal fucking paradise to me. Especially if I never had to worry about money. If he was such a shy introverted faggot what did he give a shit about not being able to go outside?
Layne Staley did it for a decade before he died. Alice in Chains were always twice the band nirvana was but that's another story. They were more authentic. Dirt was all about dope and literally took you through a junkys journey from recreational to hopeless addiction. Glorifying on one track and admitting fault and venting their pain and remorse on the next. Unfortunately they burnt out very quickly.

On the one hand it was incredible selfish for him to kill himself with a newborn daughter. On the other, Courtney was a psychotic cunt and the cracks were beginning to show in their relationship. Neither would've gotten clean and I think his daughters life is probably better off without him in it. I say this as a child of two codependent addicts. She seems relatively normal all things considered.

When Amy wine house died I was at a 311 concert and they stopped the show to announce the shit. And the crowd went dead silent. First thing I heard was some smoker voice townie bitch go "HAHA! SHOULDA GAWN TA REHAB, BITCH!" It was very funny.

I know nothing about Whinhouse. I don’t think Nirvana would be remembered as fondly if Kurt didn’t blow his head off in the height of the bands fame.

AIC was by far the superior Seattle band of that time. Just my opinion. I think AIC songs more than hold up ; I don’t think that for Nirvana in some respects.

I usually turn the station if Nirvana is being played. The only superior song from them is ‘drain you’ . The BBC version really is amazing, but I can’t stand most of their songs at this point. They all seemed like assholes too. 🤔

Cobain wrote some incredible music but I really hate when motherfuckers use the belly ache excuse to justify his heroin use. The guy had more money than God and could've easily gotten something other than dope for what was probably crohns disease or something else similar to that. He could've easily seen some special doctor that could've figured the shit out. But no. Wah wah wah, what am I gonna do, drugs are the only thing that works. Nothing else. I tried everything. Did ya??? Everyone in that scene was strung out nigga, cuz it feels amazing. You were a junky. It's just like when a boomer is strung out on oxy for 30 years cuz they fell off a ladder one time in 1994. I need dese! Dere my medicine! Fuck off.
I literally had this convo yesterday.

I have opinions, but I don't wanna get bitched-up by some queer either (no offence Sue)... so I'm gonna stay back here & shut-up.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Glad I’m not alone in thinking cobain was a pussy junkie faggot. Nirvana wasn’t even that good
The only reason they get credit is because Cobain blew his head off and it forced people to reevaluate the gritty sound of Nirvana as some tortured cry for help, and not edgy teenage schlock. Also because they influenced every shitty grunge band imaginable, so regardless of the quality of music they influenced they’re considered “Influential”.

Nothing about Nirvana is remarkable except that they pioneered a sound that wasn’t happening at the time, i.e hard sounding but basic music. There is nothing special about the writing, producing, lyrics, singing, really anything.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
The only reason they get credit is because Cobain blew his head off and it forced people to reevaluate the gritty sound of Nirvana as some tortured cry for help, and not edgy teenage schlock. Also because they influenced every shitty grunge band imaginable, so regardless of the quality of music they influenced they’re considered “Influential”.

Nothing about Nirvana is remarkable except that they pioneered a sound that wasn’t happening at the time, i.e hard sounding but basic music. There is nothing special about the writing, producing, lyrics, singing, really anything.
They destroyed hair metal and basically ushered in the sound of the 90s. I agree with all the crybaby junky faggotry. And I'll even give you that Cobain was a shit tier lyricist almost on the level of ozzy Osborne in terms of shitty, lazy, rhyming disguised as deep commentary on society. But before Kurt died he was already insanely famous. Nevermind is an incredible album and I think it deserves the praise it gets. Is biggie more highly rated cuz he died young? Sure. Doesn't mean ready to die isn't a classic album.

They definitely weren't the first grunge band and all the other good ones popped off around the same time. But I do give Kurt credit for taking care of his friends in the scene who's art he appreciated (he always hyped up the melvins, he was good friends with Mark lanegan from screaming trees) but the public overlooked.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Drug abuse is a moral failing.

Punching out.
Nah man we all have struggles man you need to have more empathy man I mean didn’t we all smoke crack and inject heroin and appear in places completely fucked up to the point you can’t do your job and your drug benders cause you to assault people and then you die from alcohol intoxication?

It can happen to the best of us ok. She was an angel. A saint.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Nah man we all have struggles man you need to have more empathy man I mean didn’t we all smoke crack and inject heroin and appear in places completely fucked up to the point you can’t do your job and your drug benders cause you to assault people and then you die from alcohol intoxication?

It can happen to the best of us ok. She was an angel. A saint.
IMG_1014.gif

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Because if I was making millions the first thing I’d do is get a fucking drug habit so I could piss all my money and talent away so if I’m lucky I can get clean by my 50s and be broke having to do something like drive a taxi for 20 hours a day whilst crying and remembering the days I could buy my own island.
Fucking dumb Jew Winehouse, “ my daddy left me when I was 14 so I’m gonna get fucked up”. Meanwhile her old man’s still trying to ride her coat tails for a living.
I pissed myself laughing when that horsefaced cunt became involuntary horizontal, she spent all her time badmouthing other female artists like Adele and Duffy but at least they could tour America

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
Drug abuse is a moral failing.

Punching out.
In rehab they tell you this isn’t true over and over, but that’s just so you don’t kill yourself or give up hope.

I consider it a moral failing for probably 90% of all addicts, myself included. There is a small contingent that I will excuse due to extreme mental illness, stupidity, outside influence, etc

In rehab they tell you this isn’t true over and over, but that’s just so you don’t kill yourself or give up hope.

I consider it a moral failing for probably 90% of all addicts, myself included. There is a small contingent that I will excuse due to extreme mental illness, stupidity, outside influence, etc
My view is that it depends what you do; did you lie/steal? If yes then I'm pretty hard-lined... although the sarcasm few comments above me feels more hard-lined since I only robbed myself. Kinda hurt. I'm over it.