• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Mom's Basement?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Where did this stereotype come from? Why can't it be Dad's basement or parent's basement?

Is Women home ownership that high in the US that most mothers own houses with basements?

Where the fuck did this stereotype come from.

These are important questions that need to be answered folks.

:fighter_md:

Last edited:

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
But this is the favorite insult of libtards? How can they be misogynistic?
Because logic isn't really their strong suit. If you keep talking about gays, their response inevitably is "well maybe you're just gay yourself!", and then they're trying to insult you for being gay, which in their ideology is a virtue.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov said to not even waste your time arguing with leftists, as they're a lost cause.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
But how does living in one is any kind of indicator that your mother is taking care of you too? Doesn't make sense tbh.
I might be taking the bait here but:

In American culture, you're encouraged to leave the house as soon as you're mature enough to make a living on your own, and generally whether you stay in the same area or not, you don't live in the same household as them. I know in a lot of the Middle East and India, people live with their parents their whole life and take care of them and live in the same houses. To say that you're living in Mom's basement is that you're unable to care for yourself and require your parents to still care for you like a child.

gassers

Forum Clout
I might be taking the bait here but:

In American culture, you're encouraged to leave the house as soon as you're mature enough to make a living on your own, and generally whether you stay in the same area or not, you don't live in the same household as them. I know in a lot of the Middle East and India, people live with their parents their whole life and take care of them and live in the same houses. To say that you're living in Mom's basement is that you're unable to care for yourself and require your parents to still care for you like a child.
I am all fine with that. I don't even mind the insult.

I am asking why MOM'S specifically? Why not Parent's basement? How come suddenly mom has ownership of the basement?

I don't get that part.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
I am all fine with that. I don't even mind the insult.

I am asking why MOM'S specifically? Why not Parent's basement? How come suddenly mom has ownership of the basement?

I don't get that part.
It's just more insulting to have your MOMMY taking care of you.
The implication being that your father left you/you're a bastard
And about misogynism, it's obvious it is only misogyny when someone they don't like does it. Look at Jackie Singh, she loves talking about doxing us but as soon as Katie Herzogg got a message she cried dox.

Inconsistency in values is a kike tactic.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
The implication is that daddy left to get cigarettes years ago, so all mommy has is her special son. Without a proper father figure, and with mommy babying her son, the incel gets swept up in internet redpill crap and enters into a state of arrested development.

A key aspect that's often overlooked is the incel's diet consists primarily of chicken tendies, which mommy is on call to microwave at any point because the incel can't do it himself.

gassers

Forum Clout
The implication is that daddy left to get cigarettes years ago, so all mommy has is her special son. Without a proper father figure, and with mommy babying her son, the incel gets swept up in internet redpill crap and enters into a state of arrested development.

A key aspect that's often overlooked is the incel's diet consists primarily of chicken tendies, which mommy is on call to microwave at any point because the incel can't do it himself.
oh ok. makes sense. Although i have never had chicken tendies. I do love some goat kebabs.

DMbN

DX invasion
Forum Clout
DwHwkOuXgAEV8V7.jpg