• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is it offensive to point out that niggers like fried chicken and watermelon?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
A serious question : who doesn't like fried chicken? Is there a race averse to it?

Koreans even have a word - chimek, for a fried chicken and beer party, where they will consume enough of both to both disgust and embarrass any black person I've ever met. It's every city 10 hour a day workers dream to save up, buy a rural chicken restaurant, and retire, because people will always need their chimeks.

KFC is extremely popular in Japan and there aren't many blacks over there eating it.

They love Colonel Sanders and have superstition about his statue. Some rowdy baseball fans threw a statue in a river after some championship game and the team has been "cursed" ever since.

They also came up with square watermelons.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
KFC is extremely popular in Japan and there aren't many blacks over there eating it.

They love Colonel Sanders and have superstition about his statue. Some rowdy baseball fans threw a statue in a river after some championship game and the team has been "cursed" ever since.

They also came up with square watermelons.
The watermelon thing is for any poor group with limited land, cuz they're cheap to grow, easy to sell with big mark up. Growing up in Russia the stereotype was that Georgians really love watermelons, cuz they sell them, I guess? And it just struck me, they were selling them to us... We're the ones who love watermelon... The stereotype doesn't even make sense with that one.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
A serious question : who doesn't like fried chicken? Is there a race averse to it?

Koreans even have a word - chimek, for a fried chicken and beer party, where they will consume enough of both to both disgust and embarrass any black person I've ever met. It's every city 10 hour a day workers dream to save up, buy a rural chicken restaurant, and retire, because people will always need their chimeks.
A lot of the more rural fried chicken places are run by retired mafia types.

Jizz

Forum Clout
My sister sent me a pic from Myrtle Beach yesterday, a restaurant was advertising that it just got watermelon soda in stock.
Her first text to me was, damn there are a lot of blacks here hahahaha
jarritos watermelon soda is my favorite when i get mexican food! #Ruizinng
2524175a38eb8e8a2ee1c7587367d3f9.jpeg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
what is more noticeable is the lack of good quality white people-origin food.

Where is your hummus, your ful medames, your samosas, your zigmi, your curries, your biryanis, tahina sauce, doner kababs, shawarmas, etc etc?

I reckon the most decentr white invented food is the "pizza" (dough with tomato and cheese with sliced meats) and hamburger (beef patty on hand held buns)

One time I was offered some "pierogis" by a Transylvannian-looking neighbour nd it legit was sad, mushy boiled dumplings or something liek that .
There's plenty of it but you're unlikely to find it in North American cities unless you already kinda know where to look, and those tend to be either expensive pretentious joints or very niche places catering to specific nationalities. Non-redneck rural regions in the Anglosphere and areas in Europe that aren't tourist traps are your best bet.

i.e. any place where whitey still has something resembling tradition and cultural roots. Ethnic types have better food on average because they're recent arrivals and haven't had the chance to be as thoroughly entartet as the average urban white person, for whom it's a rarity to eat anything that doesn't have a brand on it.

I crave fried chicken every now and then but when I eat it I always feel a bit disappointed somehow. I never enjoy it as much as I would fried fish or some good ribs.

G

There's plenty of it but you're unlikely to find it in North American cities unless you already kinda know where to look, and those tend to be either expensive pretentious joints or very niche places catering to specific nationalities. Non-redneck rural regions in the Anglosphere and areas in Europe that aren't tourist traps are your best bet.

i.e. any place where whitey still has something resembling tradition and cultural roots. Ethnic types have better food on average because they're recent arrivals and haven't had the chance to be as thoroughly entartet as the average urban white person, for whom it's a rarity to eat anything that doesn't have a brand on it.

I crave fried chicken every now and then but when I eat it I always feel a bit disappointed somehow. I never enjoy it as much as I would fried fish or some good ribs.
right...you just have to leave the Anglosphere

Fx-T-2-DNXw-BQPpnc.jpg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

Anywhere white but not America and in an actual restaurant basically. Most Americans don’t know how bad their food is.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
right...you just have to leave the Anglosphere

View attachment 127775
Fair point but keep in mind that this was Patrick specifically ordering "meatloaf" in a foreign country. What he got was grandpa food, served in the most grandpa style. I doubt most Germans under the age of 40 would eat this unless they're fawkin zooted at Oktoberfest or something.