• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is it offensive to point out that niggers like fried chicken and watermelon?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
They don’t just like it they fucking love it. In some more ghetto areas they eat Popeyes nearly every single day. There are guys walking around strip malls selling watermelon off of platters. How is this offensive? It’s like saying chinks like rice or faggots love cock. Fuck anyone who has a problem with me pointing out that niggers adore watermelon, corn bread and fried chicken.

G

what is more noticeable is the lack of good quality white people-origin food.

Where is your hummus, your ful medames, your samosas, your zigmi, your curries, your biryanis, tahina sauce, doner kababs, shawarmas, etc etc?

I reckon the most decentr white invented food is the "pizza" (dough with tomato and cheese with sliced meats) and hamburger (beef patty on hand held buns)

One time I was offered some "pierogis" by a Transylvannian-looking neighbour nd it legit was sad, mushy boiled dumplings or something liek that .

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
They don’t just like it they fucking love it. In some more ghetto areas they eat Popeyes nearly every single day. There are guys walking around strip malls selling watermelon off of platters. How is this offensive? It’s like saying chinks like rice or faggots love cock. Fuck anyone who has a problem with me pointing out that niggers adore watermelon, corn bread and fried chicken.
My sister sent me a pic from Myrtle Beach yesterday, a restaurant was advertising that it just got watermelon soda in stock.
Her first text to me was, damn there are a lot of blacks here hahahaha

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
photofunky.gif

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

Where is your hummus, your ful medames, your samosas, your zigmi, your curries, your biryanis, tahina sauce, doner kababs, shawarmas, etc etc?

I reckon the most decentr white invented food is the "pizza" (dough with tomato and cheese with sliced meats) and hamburger (beef patty on hand held buns)

One time I was offered some "pierogis" by a Transylvannian-looking neighbour nd it legit was sad, mushy boiled dumplings or something liek that .
corndogs eat pretty good, what are some of them other white people foods we got?

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
What are you talking about? French cuisine alone buries your argument. Not to mention things like fries, sausages, beef wellington not made by Patrick S Tomlinson, and actual good desserts (unlike the japs with their machi tea desserts and the middle east people with rice pudding, yech).

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout

According to known faggot Gavin McInnes the cheeseburger is the peak of western civilisation and all other cultures foods are inferior.

IMG_4684.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
What are you talking about? French cuisine alone buries your argument. Not to mention things like fries, sausages, beef wellington not made by Patrick S Tomlinson, and actual good desserts (unlike the japs with their machi tea desserts and the middle east people with rice pudding, yech).
I took his comment as a “but what about the food” satire.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
A serious question : who doesn't like fried chicken? Is there a race averse to it?

Koreans even have a word - chimek, for a fried chicken and beer party, where they will consume enough of both to both disgust and embarrass any black person I've ever met. It's every city 10 hour a day workers dream to save up, buy a rural chicken restaurant, and retire, because people will always need their chimeks.