• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why is he boasting about banging a gross fridge-shaped woman

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
Niki has her own life full of people who use social media. Friends, coworkers, siblings and maybe even parents. If we weren’t here fucking with Patrick, his wife would still be getting humiliated by his behavior.

If the women in my family had husbands or boyfriends talking like this, I’d never want them around the house.

What an odd motherfucker.

Last edited:
G

No Fat, you should be ashamed about bragging about it. You're married, it's assumed that married people have sex. Sad for you.

I wouldn't use ashamed (well maybe he should be ashamed for fucking a 3) but its fucking embarrassing and it's just cringeworthy behavior. People in their 40s don't talk like that nor should they. Is he just so full of himself that he doesn't realize how he comes off with all these "and then everyone clapped" or r/ihavesex posts? And big fucking deal, you fucked in a hotel shower. Fawkin edgy, bro, you're a maniac.

It was probably the first time in a while that Niki let him fuck her so he had to brag about it on TwiTTer.