• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Gavin McInnes fade into obscurity?

G

Whenever I see him mentioned anywhere but here, which is rare, people are usually calling him a faggot (for obvious reasons) and accusing him of selling out his gay little Proud Boys club to the Feds to save his own ass.
Hell, I wouldn’t stick my necks out for them either. They turned his idea into something else and then were dumb about it. He had lost any influence over them anyway.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1680235085550.png

Vintage 2006 hipster bumblebee faggot.

2chapos

Forum Clout
Crowder still has some jewish stalwarts and Gavin as much he bends over backwards to them doesn't. Crowder was a fox news "guy " and Gavin was just a pseudo humorist talking head that would go on that god awful red eye show occasionally.
One has had the backing of mainstream (((necon))) Koch brothers and CPAC since the very beginning of their career the other has been sauntering on the periphery of faggotism and nazism.

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout

He's the most effeminate manly man I've ever seen - and I'm pretty gay!
He's hilarious for all the reasons he thinks he isn't.