• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Gavin McInnes fade into obscurity?

Forum Clout
My guess is that he wanted to fade into obscurity. After the proud boys stuff was branded domestic terrorism, it was nuclear to be associated with them, and he couldn’t wash that off.
Yeah, it was Uhuru shit. Crowder at his absolute most controversial made fun of George Floyd and picks fights with college kids. Gavin is going to have to explain "Why did you start a homosexual Neo-Nazi death squad?" every time he peaks his head up from now on.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
He did it on purpose. A rational choice between his wife divorcing him and ending up in prison and fading into obscurity and doing a show for hundreds of people.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He was never going to rise again with the White supremacist smear. Fox News won't have him on, even if a host secretly lieks him, because they need mainstream ad dollars and controlled by Zionists. He can only be on camera if he does his own thing and owns his own platform, which is what he is doing.

Forum Clout
He was blacklisted for the ProudBoys stuff and satire or edgy stuff being taken out of context. He was banned from nearly every platform and you can't even share censored.tv links anywhere since they are flagged as spam. I think they said it even gets blocked in SMS text messages. It's his fault though.

G

He was blacklisted for the ProudBoys stuff and satire or edgy stuff being taken out of context. He was banned from nearly every platform and you can't even share censored.tv links anywhere since they are flagged as spam. I think they said it even gets blocked in SMS text messages. It's his fault though.
so a link called censored.tv gets...censored.

He is funny but not intentional

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Gavin just knows how to fail along the way while making (less and less) money.

• He fucked up and lost out on a billion by leaving Vice.
  • He later got shitcanned from his own ad agency (Rooster) for an op-ed about trannies.
  • He was dumped from Rebel Media after Charlottesville.
  • He left Compound Media exactly the same month Rebel Media let him go (coincidence?).
  • Then he was let go from The Blaze (formerly CRTV) after he disavowed The Proud Boys years later.

Now he is back with Nana. In hell where he belongs.

Forum Clout
Whenever I see him mentioned anywhere but here, which is rare, people are usually calling him a faggot (for obvious reasons) and accusing him of selling out his gay little Proud Boys club to the Feds to save his own ass.