• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why doesn't someone invent a smaller pack of cigarettes?

G

Who needs 20 cigarettes if they're just drinking a few beers and want to have a couple smokes? Why doesn't someone invent a little $3 pack of 4 cigarettes?

I always find myself buzzed and wanting some, but I don't want to buy a whole pack... just have a few and call it a week. Na mean?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Who needs 20 cigarettes if they're just drinking a few beers and want to have a couple smokes? Why doesn't someone invent a little $3 pack of 4 cigarettes?
Someone can verify this, but I heard in the UK you could buy individual cigarettes from the tobacconist.

IMO you should buy pouch tobacco and roll a few before you drink. You can buy little gadgets/machines that do it for you if you suck at it.

bombvest

Forum Clout
where's eric garner when you need him. oh....

eric-garner-nypd-chokehold-550x469.jpg

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
Cause I just want to smoke when I drink and can't control the urge. But when I'm sober I can but not if there's a pack there. It'd be for chicks and faggots like me with an addictive personality.
The only difference between a smoker and an ex smoker is one night of heavy drinking. If it weren’t for alcohol I would never smoke a cigarette again in my life

G

They could make a killing on just 1 dollars singles..."1 dolla 1 dolla 1 dolla" -Bobo

I love a smoke when I'm a good 3 beers buzzed but if I have a pack I'll smoke them constantly until it's gone.

They're also great on vacation in the south when it's still like 7 bucks a pack and you can smoke at the bar

Forum Clout
The smaller pack would end up being almost the same cost and half the content. Why not just buy the regular size and leave em in your car or whatever?

To take a business perspective, I think people would buy just as many small packs even if the price was the same. Just look at Red Bull, which has smaller cans and and a higher price than other brands of energy drink, yet is the most popular. People associate the price and size with quality and exclusivity.

The Shah of Iran

Man's man, Gook killer, hockey dad
Forum Clout
They used to do 10 packs in the UK. Don't know if they still do

Edit - they banned them in 2017 apparently
View attachment 99263
Looks like they banned them to curb young people smoking cigs... But I'm not sure it has that effect. People smoke/eat/drink however much they have. Government is smart!

Used to buy em all the time when I had no money. You'd be seen as a jakie fuck for buying 10 decks. It literally did nothing to stop people starting and actually made it harder to quit because it cuts the time you have no smokes and think "fuck it, I'm quitting" in half. I only use them for joints now so only really buy a pack every week or so. I have a vape but it's a hassle and makes me look like a fanny

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
When I smoked butts, I would've loved to buy singles if they were available but the only likely choices they'd have would be crap like Marlboro Reds, Lights, and some sort of menthol.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
They could make a killing on just 1 dollars singles..."1 dolla 1 dolla 1 dolla" -Bobo

I love a smoke when I'm a good 3 beers buzzed but if I have a pack I'll smoke them constantly until it's gone.

They're also great on vacation in the south when it's still like 7 bucks a pack and you can smoke at the bar
I used to go to a bar that sold individual cigarettes in the bathroom for $1. It was really comfy