• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Patrick keep talking about how pedophile Eric Hildeman is "not a pedophile"? The fatty doth protest too much, methinks.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hildy was a tedious faggot but the fact he came here thinking he was going to own us with his superior intelligence and then left having found out his sister is a literal disgusting prostitute and being bombarded with gifs of his dumb face flying out of her mangy cunt absolutely obliterates my ribs to this day.
I like when he bragged about having a good 401k like that’s something unique at his old age. It really drives them nuts we’re not “unemployed broke losers that live in their parents basement” and actually employed productive members of society with homes and families.

Out of all of the people we’ve found in the Pat universe over the years insane how out of 50 or so characters only a handful actually have jobs. After Hildy and Uncle Paul it’s rare any of these types work. All welfare bums that believe they above others and superior creatives.

Forum Clout
We've gone into this before in one of the private chats where you kept claiming that he was a "self-admitted celibate pedophile" and then you couldn't find a single post of his where he had said anything even resembling that. Then you kept schizoing out at me for several pages that he had admitted it. Yet you couldn't find a single post to back you up.
He's bad enough, there's no need to make shit up.
To just put this in context, he repeatedly said "non active, celibate, inactive and noble" pedophiles were morally superior to typing "thoughts and prayers, signed Tony Danza" on a 6 year old online obituary, while also saying death is final, no hereafter exists, so does it matter what you say ill of the dead? He did in my mind make a de facto admission that he himself was a "noble pedo. Nobody defends a person with such demons without a personal "understanding" of their struggles. He is a pedophile 100%, he also did call my son repeatedly. From my kid's voice alone he knew it was not an adult and called several times.

Use more quotation marks, stupid!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We've gone into this before in one of the private chats where you kept claiming that he was a "self-admitted celibate pedophile" and then you couldn't find a single post of his where he had said anything even resembling that. Then you kept schizoing out at me for several pages that he had admitted it. Yet you couldn't find a single post to back you up.
He's bad enough, there's no need to make shit up.

You are a pedophile. Why else do you sperg out against me so much?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hildy was a tedious faggot but the fact he came here thinking he was going to own us with his superior intelligence and then left having found out his sister is a literal disgusting prostitute and being bombarded with gifs of his dumb face flying out of her mangy cunt absolutely obliterates my ribs to this day.

He’s also a proud pedophile, I’ll concede there’s some ambiguity around your best friend Quentin Tarantino but Eric outright admits it openly.

Forum Clout
I like when he bragged about having a good 401k like that’s something unique at his old age. It really drives them nuts we’re not “unemployed broke losers that live in their parents basement” and actually employed productive members of society with homes and families.

Out of all of the people we’ve found in the Pat universe over the years insane how out of 50 or so characters only a handful actually have jobs. After Hildy and Uncle Paul it’s rare any of these types work. All welfare bums that believe they above others and superior creatives.
401k lol. I had an excellent defined benefit pension in NJ and a 401k that was 100 match, bragging about that at my age, which he is, is literally an admission of failure. At the same age as him I'm essentially retired living off of a passive income stream and despite having a degree, my job didn't require it. He's essentially bragging he's making trade level wages minus a fully paid for pension. Fucking loser.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
To just put this in context, he repeatedly said "non active, celibate, inactive and noble" pedophiles were morally superior to typing "thoughts and prayers, signed Tony Danza" on a 6 year old online obituary, while also saying death is final, no hereafter exists, so does it matter what you say ill of the dead? He did in my mind make a de facto admission that he himself was a "noble pedo. Nobody defends a person with such demons without a personal "understanding" of their struggles. He is a pedophile 100%, he also did call my son repeatedly. From my kid's voice alone he knew it was not an adult and called several times.

Anybody who says the words “I defend people who lust after kids” after spending months defending people who lust after kids is absolutely 100% a cut and dry admitted pedophile.

Forum Clout
He’s also a proud pedophile, I’ll concede there’s some ambiguity around your best friend Quentin Tarantino but Eric outright admits it openly.
1000% pedophile. I also don't think he was trying to sexually threaten my kids, but rather spook me, because he knows we know and quite frankly to pedos kids are just tools, they don't matter. That's also what makes me think Pat could be one, the use of "child" as an insult. He hates kids as pedos do.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
1000% pedophile. I also don't think he was trying to sexually threaten my kids, but rather spook me, because he knows we know and quite frankly to pedos kids are just tools, they don't matter. That's also what makes me think Pat could be one, the use of "child" as an insult. He hates kids as pedos do.

Eric gets off on letting us know what he is while trying to use tedious fedora sophisty to justify or hide it. He knows we know and he gets some kind of exctiment or thrill from it.

Forum Clout
Wouldnt surprise me if pogrom is a pedophile at all. His championing for that super faggoty lefty satanic cartoon in off topic and the way he talks about celebrities and that horseshit romanticising about it made me realize hes the worst poster by a mile. Anime avatar too, go back to kiwifarms

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

Yes, yes. Anyone you don't like is a pedophile. Faultless logic.
Wouldnt surprise me if pogrom is a pedophile at all. His championing for that super faggoty lefty satanic cartoon in off topic and the way he talks about celebrities and that horseshit romanticising about it made me realize hes the worst poster by a mile. Anime avatar too, go back to kiwifarms
If you seriously think something is satanic then you are a fucking retard that belongs in the 1800s. Even kids know Avatar isn't an anime, not surprised you're dumber than children. As for KF, I've been a user on the sub since 2014 and have been a member here since the day it opened. Something you haven't, I assume you joined after reading the Pat thread on KF.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think we can all agree Hildy is a pretentious piece of shit. I remember he referred to Natalie Portman in The Professional as a “sex symbol” when she was playing a 12 year old girl.

Fuck him and his ugly wife who shits herself all day.