• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Patrick keep talking about how pedophile Eric Hildeman is "not a pedophile"? The fatty doth protest too much, methinks.

Joe The German

Italianamerican.
Forum Clout
Patrick clearly knows and is scared about allegations coming out against another pedo pal of his after his friendships/gay relationships with Pedos Jones and Franchetti tarnished his already terrible reputation. He never mentions Hildy AT ALL outside of insisting he's "not a pedophile" constantly. These are all his latest tweets with the word "Eric"; every single one is about his pedophilia. Pat is lying to cover for the Hildephile.
1.png

f76057153c55e48fdd10748cd8cd4679.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Once you get to know Eric Hildeman you can only see his opinions (dog whistles) for what they really are, a call to arms for unoffending pedophiles to begin actively molesting children.
Whenever I see one the news some guy getting caught with KP and being arrested for it all I can think of is that weak faggot Hildy wearing a fedora and crying “But he didn’t touch any kids! He did nothing wrong! It’s a victimless crime!!!”

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Whenever I see one the news some guy getting caught with KP and being arrested for it all I can think of is that weak faggot Hildy wearing a fedora and crying “But he didn’t touch any kids! He did nothing wrong! It’s a victimless crime!!!”

There are people who believe AI generated KP is morally okay and should be legal and think I’m the crazy one for believing anyone who does that should be put to death.

Hildeman has some very hard to understand core principles in his life around pedophiles being virtuous.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
It’s not even ambiguous, Eric himself admits he’s a “celibate pedophile” and boasts that he defends people who lust after kids. His words.
We've gone into this before in one of the private chats where you kept claiming that he was a "self-admitted celibate pedophile" and then you couldn't find a single post of his where he had said anything even resembling that. Then you kept schizoing out at me for several pages that he had admitted it. Yet you couldn't find a single post to back you up.
He's bad enough, there's no need to make shit up.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman looks at pictures of his sister's cunt, which is disgusting.
Hildy was a tedious faggot but the fact he came here thinking he was going to own us with his superior intelligence and then left having found out his sister is a literal disgusting prostitute and being bombarded with gifs of his dumb face flying out of her mangy cunt absolutely obliterates my ribs to this day.