• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does DRE always make long-ass posts defending Opie?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I don't consume alcohol nor am I autistic, I am simply drunk on THE ViRUS, and intoxicated by my love for Opie & Anthony, Ron & Fez, and Howard Stern.
I just started listening to a 24/7 Ron & Fez stream and I already enjoy full shows more than O&A but that could also be because I'm still in the honeymoon phase and haven't obsessed over every faggot tic and nuance yet. Ron was talking about how great the movie Bottle Rocket is and I was like "alright I'm all fawkin in now".

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I just started listening to a 24/7 Ron & Fez stream and I already enjoy full shows more than O&A but that could also be because I'm still in the honeymoon phase and haven't obsessed over every faggot tic and nuance yet. Ron was talking about how great the movie Bottle Rocket is and I was like "alright I'm all fawkin in now".

There is a timeless charm to R&F comedy pyramids even when they make dated references

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Someone had a stream last year where they would stream that specific month from different years. I was very upset when they stopped.

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
He’s corrected me pretty heavily a few times for having no knowledge of the WNEW days. I gotta say I’ve started going back and it’s funny. I always assumed it would be very hacky.
I was listening to when they had Lady Di and Marion on the red carpet, and hearing those two scream lyrics at Bon Jovi was excellent.

Though Opie and Anthony were right that they replayed a lot of bits in the WNEW days.

DMAN

Forum Clout
@DMAN
Have you done a breakdown on either of the Opie and Jim fights yet?
Fawwwwkin curious

I go out of my way to avoid listening to Norton and the arguments with Opie in general. I could probably suffer through listening to one as a refresher for a thread because I already remember how eager that little wormy faggot was to bash Opie and then could barely put up a fight.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I go out of my way to avoid listening to Norton and the arguments with Opie in general. I could probably suffer through listening to one as a refresher for a thread because I already remember how eager that little wormy faggot was to bash Opie and then could barely put up a fight.
Do you find it odd for Jim to hate Opie as much as he did yet they went to the gym all the time near the end of the show? What a fucking worm.

DMAN

Forum Clout
Do you find it odd for Jim to hate Opie as much as he did yet they went to the gym all the time near the end of the show? What a fucking worm.

Norton suddenly trashes everyone the second they're no longer useful to him. He was a "fiercely loyal dude" to Opie, until it was no longer advantageous for him to be.

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Please do. I was listening to the 2005 fight the other day and had to admit the destroyer didn’t back down. Anthony sounded basically the same as another confrontation he found himself watching :image_9253:but with a smidge more confidence.