• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why does Anthony think he will be allowed back on twitter?

Forum Clout
Elon Musk is the dog that caught the car. Now he doesn't know what to do with it. He paid about 20 billion more that Twitter was worth . So despite all his free speech bluster, he has to figure out how to make his money back. One thing he won't do is turn Twitter into a right wing hate speech site. He has to grow revenue and chasing all the advertisers away is not the way to do that. Nana is just a common racist. Nana doesn't even register on Twitters radar. Can you imagine a 65 year old man waiting to be restored to an internet site so he can just say racist tings? Silly

Forum Clout
Elon Musk is the dog that caught the car. Now he doesn't know what to do with it. He paid about 20 billion more that Twitter was worth . So despite all his free speech bluster, he has to figure out how to make his money back. One thing he won't do is turn Twitter into a right wing hate speech site. He has to grow revenue and chasing all the advertisers away is not the way to do that. Nana is just a common racist. Nana doesn't even register on Twitters radar. Can you imagine a 65 year old man waiting to be restored to an internet site so he can just say racist tings? Silly
Exactly. He's not going to destroy the platform he just paid for so Nana can drunkenly nigger-tweet all night, and if Nana believes otherwise, he's even more senile and beer-addled than I thought.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Exactly. He's not going to destroy the platform he just paid for so Nana can drunkenly nigger-tweet all night, and if Nana believes otherwise, he's even more senile and beer-addled than I thought.
I dunno, she seems to forget that pretty much this exact phrase assisted her hasty exit from SiriusXM:
CDD03B15-9617-4779-9C95-1AEC71876D41.jpeg

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Nana believing she'll be unleashed back on Twitter after the Musky takeover is something akin to African American gentlemen believing that, once elected, Obama will fill up their gastank and pay their mortgages. Ironically the same thing Nana castigated them for 15 years ago. Completely no self-awareness or sense of hypocrisy. She really is going senile.
Before being blocked I read nana's argument for twitter being prohibited from blocking people ... it was like a public utility or some shit. It was the dumbest and whiniest rant I'd seen in awhile and it really made me laugh at him.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Before being blocked I read nana's argument for twitter being prohibited from blocking people ... it was like a public utility or some shit. It was the dumbest and whiniest rant I'd seen in awhile and it really made me laugh at him.
I also remember him calling it like a public service or something and that everyone should have access to it, because it could have some important information on it and that also the president was on Twitter so that means he should have access to it or whatever bullshit he was spewing.

Imagine thinking Twitter should be a basic human right. Only someone with a lot of melanin would have this stupid thought.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I kind of agree with what Anthony should mean. Basically a newspaper is considered by law a publisher because they endorse what they say so they are somewhat liable for what gets printed. Twitter isn’t considered that because it’s a bunch of people saying what they want. In my opinion, if you’re going to heavily sway discourse one way then you’re getting much closer to publisher territory. The public utility is a phone service, meaning they can’t refuse you service for what you use their phones to say. Probably not far off from losing that because look at what’s been happening with payment processors lately.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
if you’re going to heavily sway discourse one way then you’re getting much closer to publisher territory.

Yeah, except that Twitter is a (publicly owned until Elon) private company that can moderate their site however the fuck they want.
This is not a free speech/1st amendment issue- no one is being thrown in jail over their tweets.

Twitter is an advertising driven medium beholden to their advertisers who don't want to see their ads next to Nana's nigger rants.

Twitter's big issue is that they are an absolutely shitty social media site where everything is basically in one big disorganized spew. I simply do not understand how that shitheap became as popular as it is.

Forum Clout
Nana believing she'll be unleashed back on Twitter after the Musky takeover is something akin to African American gentlemen believing that, once elected, Obama will fill up their gastank and pay their mortgages. Ironically the same thing Nana castigated them for 15 years ago. Completely no self-awareness or sense of hypocrisy. She really is going senile.

ELON PRESIDENT NA'AH!!