• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

why do you think BoBo got the Jewshot?

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
It’s not that he hasn’t had offers. Just in person I think he shoulders it off and says similar shit like he did in the interview. If he didn’t get laid during the show, I doubt it’s happened after. I’d pitch in for a hooker for Bobo but I think any time it’s been attempted he’s turned it down.
its a agree to disagree situation here brotherman

he literally cant control himself cause hes retarded, i'd say he wouldve caved after like 10 attempts or so, it was literally all he got in his mind. hes doing this now cause him and his whole family are grifters, i bet hes trying to angle himself for some gibs from the last remnant of OnA thats us

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I really enjoyed the podcast. Bobo is a fucking idiot but that's to be expected. The retard couldn't get his plug out fast enough and every question asked he answered in his own retarded, confusing way. He is imo the average compound media/cumia fan. Scamdemic? Lizard people? If you ask one follow up question he'll be dumbfounded and have no answer.

But as I said, great episode and if you guys can get someone like Brother Joe on the show that would be amazing.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
i think hes got it taken care of after all these years, da show was big and there were so many degenerate fans, i bet a few tattooed up ladies sucked/fucked him at one point, that fat ass Ruinz got some cause of the shitshow that was OnJ. even if all that didnt happen i bet half of the fans that recognized him on the street would offer to pay for a hooker or 2
Everyone had a turn with Linzbella, the Compound whore. I have no doubt

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
cause you are contaminated

how many boosters are you gonna get mate? 4?5?6m?

i was forced to get the first one and it was poison, flu for a whole week man

I got da first and second one because I am retarded and went along with the rest of the sheep. No issues at the time. Hopefully they just gave me saline. We'll see in a few years.

When the booster came out I was like nah nigga and got covid anyway. I'll pass on any future shots, thank you

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I got da first and second one because I am retarded and went along with the rest of the sheep. No issues at the time. Hopefully they just gave me saline. We'll see in a few years.

When the booster came out I was like nah nigga and got covid anyway. I'll pass on any future shots, thank you
It's so fucking retarded, and now it doesn't matter at all cause there's some Soviet country

Forum Clout
"I did it for my Mets, awlright?"

Shut it, you retarded Bolivian kike
That's exactly why he got it because people aren't allowed into Citi Field without the papers. This retard spends all day parroting Nana and Joe's talking points but he dropped them the moment he was faced with the prospect of not being able to attend Mets games. Just watch them on TV asshole.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I never got sick but that stuff happens sometimes. You can get sick from flu shots and other medicine too.
Yeah I was healthy for at least 5+ years, haven't been to the doctors for years but suddenly I have to get some retarded shots that makes me sick intentionally, idk man shit is not right