• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Do You Come Here?

Why Do You Come Here?

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I found this place via the KF thread on Fat Fat Meatloaf Pat. I had been following various threads, but when I saw what the Brothamen were doing with the art form I was awed, then amazed that the Wild West Web 1.0 still existed in this comfy little pocket of scum and villainy. I was already all in wit da OnA from Youtube clips/full shows, but you keepers of the faith showed me the glory of Ron & Fez, and for that more than anything I am thankful.

Ron and Fez are the only happy memories I have of that crew. O&A can take a knuckle supper to the throat.

I'm just here to find out the dates Rich Vos performs.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I wasn't into Patposting when we were on Reddit. There was still so much rich Cumia niggerness to enjoy, such as the B&N book signing. What brought me over to Pat was when our junkie mod told us to stop, which led to him getting doxxed, which led to him closing the original sub.

I sort of went with Patposting out of principle, but like another fag said, he's so unlikeable cunt that I have to take breaks. My God, it's not just that he abandoned his daughter, but still claims to be a father when he can score Twitter points, it's that he's a documented moron, but talks down to ev-ery-one, even people on his side! If I had to know someone like Pat in real life, I would go out of my way to avoid him.

No wonder he has no friends except his co-dependent beard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I sort of went with Patposting out of principle, but like another fag said, he's so unlikeable cunt that I have to take breaks.

Same here. He's a fascinating psychology case, to the point where it even got my woman interested in here, but he is exhausting. Narcissism like his wears on my empathy and patience, so I'll step away and go back to the Cumia Well, the time I truly miss.

I don't believe anyone here SWATS the idiot. Most of us, if not all, know what we would end up losing. And frankly, I can only rewatch Garth Marenghi's Darkplace so many times for a loff.

Disagreeable comments at times or not, this place makes me laugh. I don't wish to lose that.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Batmuncher. I’m still more active over there than here at the moment but recently it’s gone downhill after the whole marfan bs. Still enjoy both forums tho and I wish there were more places like these

Oh word, mine is the same but with too instead of 2. The place definitely needs new people. When I posted here that the forum was open everyone told me to go fuck myself. I thought there would be more of a crossover. We need to open up registrations for longer than 30 minutes at a time. Only up like 50 people.

Qqqq

Forum Clout
Oh word, mine is the same but with too instead of 2. The place definitely needs new people. When I posted here that the forum was open everyone told me to go fuck myself. I thought there would be more of a crossover. We need to open up registrations for longer than 30 minutes at a time. Only up like 50 people.
Aye bro we all appreciate the effort. They’re killing themselves at the org it’s too much in fighting and in jokes. Personally I just like making fun of retards and nigs so I just wish there’d be more places to hang out and shit. Anyways cheers brother it’s 4 am and I’m fawkin hammered after the Phillies dub so cheers bro