• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Do You Come Here?

Why Do You Come Here?

• Total voters
G

It's one of the only places I know of on the internet where you can post pretty much whatever you want without there being any widespread underlying agenda. There are a couple of other places but they're gay and political. At its best this place is effectively apolitical and only judges on funny.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
To spread the gospel of Lucy.

ab7486cc31a341d20363a0e294d33ddc.jpg

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
This is the Opie & Anthony fan page. As stated many times in the past the bbbbbbbbbbbbbbuhbuhbuhbuh boys will do The Fake Apology. They denounce us publicly but continue to make content catered toward ex listeners. Anthony turnd on Opie because he badly wanted to win over the scraps.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I'm still mad at them for parting ways, I have said it before, alone they suck balls, but when Anthony is a guest on another show, he's quite entertaining.
I think Opie at this point is a lost cause unless he heel turns again. I can't imagine current Opie being an entertaining guest on any other podcast or radio show. I don't understand the audience he wants to attract as current Opie.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I found this place via the KF thread on Fat Fat Meatloaf Pat. I had been following various threads, but when I saw what the Brothamen were doing with the art form I was awed, then amazed that the Wild West Web 1.0 still existed in this comfy little pocket of scum and villainy. I was already all in wit da OnA from Youtube clips/full shows, but you keepers of the faith showed me the glory of Ron & Fez, and for that more than anything I am thankful.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
The reason we are here is because everywhere else is censored. Social media? Censored. Other forums? Censored. Literally every other forum I have ever seen including Kiwifarms is filled with nothing but faggots and cowards. Moderators whose lives revolve around cartoons and comic books or action figures.