• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do people look different in different cities?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
i've posted them on other forums and i've kept the same screenname....plus, people will save them on their hard drives (which is totally not weird btw)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I live in a small city technically, and my dad always makes the same statement every time someone is walking around and it's never wrong
"People in _______ are scary looking."

Mind you, this isn't some actual scary black or junkie shithole, it's just any person who's actually walking around stands out as not normal looking. Like if a person wearing jeans and a non-descriptive shirt was walking around they would actually stand out.
Does this happen for all small cities?

Sidenote: there's a thing called Pittsburgh-pretty.
It's a girl who's blonde and a nice-ish body, but when looked at individually you can realize they're a big-headed plain-jane blonde

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
I was fucking pigs back then too....the only girls I got that were over a "6" were black girls

black girls shouldn't count though because black girls are easy......

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Those are different people, buddy
norton-seethe.jpg

Sssssscumbag, I came in here with that one hot and ready and you motherfucked me!

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I was fucking pigs back then too....the only girls I got that were over a "6" were black girls

black girls shouldn't count though because black girls are easy......
They really are the easiest to hook up with. I said "nice bag" to a black girl at a club once and within a few minutes was grinding my junk on her rather perfect ass.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
They really are the easiest to hook up with. I said "nice bag" to a black girl at a club once and within a few minutes was grinding my junk on her rather perfect ass.
the only ones you'll have difficulty with are the ones that have either:
- dated someone who plays pro ball
- "video girl" (though I don't think that exists anymore)

with the exception of those two types getting black girl is like shooting fish in a barrel for any white guy

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
there are two mma forums and a howard stern forum as well

edit: and Niketalk

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
the only ones you'll have difficulty with are the ones that have either:
- dated someone who plays pro ball
- "video girl" (though I don't think that exists anymore)

with the exception of those two types getting black girl is like shooting fish in a barrel for any white guy
Yup. They're so used to being treated like complete shit that a simple compliment on their appearance or clothing will completely level them. Give them a flower and you're prince fucking charming.

Watch the reaction from each woman who got a flower. If you can sit through the....others....in the video.

johnnynoname

Forum Clout
Give them a flower and you're prince fucking charming.
why would I want to do that for?

If I was going to put in any effort I would just go and try and start banging white girls

The only reason to fuck with black girls is because they are "cheat code" easy

You don't even have to compliment a black girl if you're a non black male...you just have to say "hi"

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout

If I was going to put in any effort I would just go and try and start banging white girls

You don't even have to compliment a black girl if you're a non black male...you just have to say "hi"
stop larping as one of us pussy getters

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout

"Excuse me, Shantelle, do you know what time it is?"