• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do people look different in different cities?

G

I heard the Dougster was doing a bit of road tripping recently... And he had this to say:

I went to this beautiful beach area and everyone looked fucking sexy. Just amazing, like they coulda been fawkin models.

Then I drove into this bleak grey town just an hour away from the beach city and everyone looked ugly as fuck. I was walking around looking for hot chicks and they all looked so haggard and fucked up. It's like I was in a Russian warzone, they all looked like death.

The fuck is up with that? The prettier the town, the prettier a person physically is?

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I can always get a nose job, grow my hair out so it covers my ghoulish face, and move to Malibu

OP will always be stupid

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I can always get a nose job, grow my hair out so it covers my ghoulish face, and move to Malibu

OP will always be stupid
You will never be White like me, funster.

imageedit_52_6088803563.jpg

johnnynoname

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
absolutely

also, "asexual zilch" is something us asexuals call each other...that's our term.....you're not allowed to call me that

you are allowed to call me a "fag" though.....beat you to it

johnnynoname

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
2009....it's weird that other people have my picture in a folder on there desktop but people have weird kinks