• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did Jackie change her profile picture?

Forum Clout
Hey mushmouth what’re you cooking me for
I wasn't, I was pointing out that Boq doesn't just blanket hate us for being here. I presume you blend in with all the other noise, maybe don't prove you get bitch hurt so easy. Do something that makes me laugh once so I have a reason to even care what you think. You're a NPC here to me and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but even Jackie pointed that out in her triad shit.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
I wasn't, I was pointing out that Boq doesn't just blanket hate us for being here. I presume you blend in with all the other noise, maybe don't prove you get bitch hurt so easy. Do something that makes me laugh once so I have a reason to even care what you think. You're a NPC here to me and I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but even Jackie pointed that out in her triad shit.
NPS guest spots have gone to your head

Forum Clout
The pivoting to Dan Mullen.
Ahh that happened to me more like in May 22, this place decided on its own that Dan was worthy of insults and shit, in the end despite what anybody says he handles it fine. Nobody responds well to those things initially (for example look @Trayvon Fartin above) but every last person here quickly just ignores it. There are a few people I suspect that tend to enjoy watching it who might sperg if they got some, but so far everybody has proved unpat like.

Forum Clout
NPS guest spots have gone to your head
Yea a podcast with 20 listeners really have. I think you maybe go on, it seems it matters to you a bit too much. Dude I have a nice life, I enjoy bullshitting that's why I enjoy doing that. I spend 20 minutes talking to servers, that's my biggest bad trait, that's all NPS is. If anything wouldn't other reveals have "gone to my head" more? You overthink stuff. I have favorite posters who shit makes me laugh, the reason I consider you an NPC is you don't make me laugh. It's not an insult, maybe for others you do. Anyway overanalyzing you is extremely gay and more your bit than mine.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Yea a podcast with 20 listeners really have. I think you maybe go on, it seems it matters to you a bit too much. Dude I have a nice life, I enjoy bullshitting that's why I enjoy doing that. I spend 20 minutes talking to servers, that's my biggest bad trait, that's all NPS is. If anything wouldn't other reveals have "gone to my head" more? You overthink stuff. I have favorite posters who shit makes me laugh, the reason I consider you an NPC is you don't make me laugh. It's not an insult, maybe for others you do. Anyway overanalyzing you is extremely gay and more your bit than mine.

Write another paragraph answering a one line comment

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Im not fat, atalker

825218f2e24002933ca82d0462bd4126.jpeg

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
You're just like Pat, don't reply. I'll leave you with a final thought... you're gay and have a high pitched voice.
So, you are saying, if you don't get along with some retarded somali that wants a child bride, you are just like pat?
What'd I miss here?