• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why did Jackie change her profile picture?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Is it because everyone knows now that she looks like Indian Shrek?

Imagine this being your profile picture:

IMG_0908.jpeg

when you really look like this:

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0910.jpeg

IMG_0909.jpeg

G

Why do you even come here if you don’t like any of us

Edit: this references both the forums and white countries
This place filled with too many sassy, sharp-tongued men. Too damn much. This ain't it.

Norm Macdonald said something about acid-tongued Arabs once...well, here I am, and I'm saying: y'all are saa-aaa-ssssy!

Forum Clout
I was and will alway pick the OG patposters over Patrick, but this place took an L around 1/2023, doubt its going to make a recovery.
What L was that? I don't recall a January 23 L? I was amongst the first and most vocal "jumped the shark" posters after he paid. He was always a repetitive idiot but once he failed to man up and do a week, it was obvious that fate controlled the outcome of the rest and him "childing" and "prisoning" us just an autistic tick. I still enjoy his spergs and love that I get to see a person who represents what I hate so much be tortured because he just can't stop replying to what is at its root just really shitpost tweets from rascals. In that sense I know Pat posting keeps going but the "I'm shocked" part is dead.

G

What L was that? I don't recall a January 23 L? I was amongst the first and most vocal "jumped the shark" posters after he paid. He was always a repetitive idiot but once he failed to man up and do a week, it was obvious that fate controlled the outcome of the rest and him "childing" and "prisoning" us just an autistic tick. I still enjoy his spergs and love that I get to see a person who represents what I hate so much be tortured because he just can't stop replying to what is at its root just really shitpost tweets from rascals. In that sense I know Pat posting keeps going but the "I'm shocked" part is dead.
The pivoting to Dan Mullen.