Why did Eminem make so many songs bashing his mother?

I'm well aware that the Beastie Boys were wigging it up well before Eminem wigged onto the scene, but I always got the impression that they were just fucking with people, and didn't take it seriously. But Eminem was a legit, straight-up wigger, and was largely responsible for the tide of wiggers we all have to endure to this very day. Thanks, asshole.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'm well aware that the Beastie Boys were wigging it up well before Eminem wigged onto the scene, but I always got the impression that they were just fucking with people, and didn't take it seriously. But Eminem was a legit, straight-up wigger, and was largely responsible for the tide of wiggers we all have to endure to this very day. Thanks, asshole.
Did wearing a giant Volkswagen chain medallion tip you off that it might be a bit of a goof?
IMG_2212.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Too bad the only non cart simp in the group had to croak so youngly
They always said they didn’t want to use their song in commercials and he wrote it in his will then he died and they’ve sold out to like 3 different commercials. They probably could have made another 20 million each if they licensed out Fight for Your Right for commercials. Say commercials again, stupid.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
They always said they didn’t want to use their song in commercials and he wrote it in his will then he died and they’ve sold out to like 3 different commercials. They probably could have made another 20 million each if they licensed out Fight for Your Right for commercials. Say commercials again, stupid.

That shit is fucking awful. I didn't know about the commercials, I just knew about them letting the government use their music for the Biden campaign, which is actually worse than helping sell.....what were the commercials that used their shit?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That shit is fucking awful. I didn't know about the commercials, I just knew about them letting the government use their music for the Biden campaign, which is actually worse than helping sell.....what were the commercials that used their shit?
I must have misremembered. He probably put it in his will because he knew they would welch on the agreement. It was faggy enough when they came out and said their music was mocking that frat guy white boy lifestyle. Like they were touring 48 weeks a year that young and they’d retire to their rooms for the night to read a book. I don’t like that I love them so much.