• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who's going listen to this shitty podcast with Jackie?

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I cant wait to see what her next grift is after this, just because I imagine it will be equally pathetic and retarded.

NigelCumia

‎
‎
Forum Clout
I was going to while I walked the dog but there didn't seem to be a download option and my podcast catcher couldn't find it. I'm not wasting data on that horse shit

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I cant wait to see what her next grift is after this, just because I imagine it will be equally pathetic and retarded.
Looks like Legal Expert Jackie needs someone with an actual law related job to explain laws to her
IMG_1789.jpeg

Richard Bottoms is a real blowhard faggot

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Its so bizarre that these types always assume it MUST be right wingers.
It’s because they’ve let the media convince them to believe everything bad = republicans. It’s 2023 and you’ve got democrats call everything Republican related “Ultra MAGA” yet won’t even explain what that means. It’s the new “everything bad is white supremacy!”

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Looks like Legal Expert Jackie needs someone with an actual law related job to explain laws to her
View attachment 167794
Richard Bottoms is a real blowhard faggot
Instead of searching for a new grift, she and her little kike mongrel boyfriend should get real jobs, pay off their debts, become productive members of society, and set good examples for the poor children cursed with being born to those two total losers. At least fatso did his daughter a favor and signed away his rights to her so she has a chance at a decent life. That's not WHY he did it, of course, but his daughter is still the winner.