• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Whoever is the brotha man that said Moo would be forced to share a cabin: well done!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Apparently the old Mo bitched and complained and “is solo for the rest of the contract” lol
1718164852401.png

Nice European tour, Joseph! Can’t wait to see where it brings you next year!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I had mentioned that I hoped he got bunked up with someone at some point. Im sure he bitched his ass off about it. I think this might be a possible reason they dont offer him another contract for being difficult. They just appeased him to shut him up and close out the contract. They will replace him and not have to deal with his demands for special treatment. " We just arent a good fit". Joe will end up acting like it was his idea not to do it again but I think they will both mutually not want to work with each other. The unicorn will be free to roam other pastures. This will most likely be a One-and-Done event.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Joseph does love to burn bridges; though i don't think i could take rooming with someone like Joe. Really hope his ex roommate was homosexual or negro
Plus he wouldnt be able to have the vents covered and freely drink in his room. I was really hoping this last half of the trip would be extra miserable.

Forum Clout
I had mentioned that I hoped he got bunked up with someone at some point. Im sure he bitched his ass off about it. I think this might be a possible reason they dont offer him another contract for being difficult. They just appeased him to shut him up and close out the contract. They will replace him and not have to deal with his demands for special treatment. " We just arent a good fit". Joe will end up acting like it was his idea not to do it again but I think they will both mutually not want to work with each other. The unicorn will be free to roam other pastures. This will most likely be a One-and-Done event.
I'd go several steps further and postulate that Joe will never set foot on any kind of boat ever again after this. The obese buffoon is sitting alone in a cramped cabin, drifting around the Baltic Sea, and filing down his tooth stumps with a Swiss Army knife file. It's a far cry from Saturday night at the Moose Lodge, or even his afternoon gigs at the vegetable stand. It's the lowest point of Joe's pitiful life, and it'll mark the beginning of his final pathetic decline.

I would guess that no one on board that leaky tub can stand Joe or his disgusting armpits, and they all probably laugh behind his back at every opportunity. Thus far, he hasn't taken a picture of or even mentioned a single coworker, which means that just like in Long Island, Joe doesn't have a friend in the world. If the smelly retard had tried a little harder to be a decent person, he might be in a real band of some kind, or making some money teaching lessons, and he wouldn't have had to resort to taking his gulag-like cruise ship gig at all. But he didn't, so there his is, falling to pieces in his tatty rags, all by his lonesome.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I'd go several steps further and postulate that Joe will never set foot on any kind of boat ever again after this. The obese buffoon is sitting alone in a cramped cabin, drifting around the Baltic Sea, and filing down his tooth stumps with a Swiss Army knife file. It's a far cry from Saturday night at the Moose Lodge, or even his afternoon gigs at the vegetable stand. It's the lowest point of Joe's pitiful life, and it'll mark the beginning of his final pathetic decline.

I would guess that no one on board that leaky tub can stand Joe or his disgusting armpits, and they all probably laugh behind his back at every opportunity. Thus far, he hasn't taken a picture of or even mentioned a single coworker, which means that just like in Long Island, Joe doesn't have a friend in the world. If the smelly retard had tried a little harder to be a decent person, he might be in a real band of some kind, or making some money teaching lessons, and he wouldn't have had to resort to taking his gulag-like cruise ship gig at all. But he didn't, so there his is, falling to pieces in his tatty rags, all by his lonesome.
Its hilariously sad to see how much fun he isnt having. He is so glum in every photo while getting paid to see that part of the world. Couldnt even make the best of it. Just the same usual complaining that he does when he is at home. Looks like complaining on facebook will be how he spends his twilight years.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
The $2k he pockets at the end of this will make it all worthwhile.

Any time spent at work where you can’t leave is no different than hours worked (just excruciatingly boring). If you were to calculate his hourly rate while taking that into account he’s no doubt being paid less than $5/hr.

Add to this the cost of a new dental bridge (probably $4000+), the time away from family, loneliness, lack of sex, shitty food, ongoing costs at home, $50 taxi rides and having to work harder and longer than he normally does. When you add it all up there is no way to look at it other than a net loss.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout