• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who would you rather return to the Patverse full time?

Who would you rather return to be an active Pat character?

• Shane Nokes

Votes: 50 73.5%
  • Eric Hildeman

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Eric all day long. He’s a boring, faux intellectual who smugly thinks he’s above it all but somehow one of Owen’s autists found his whore sisters cunt on the internet and some yelp reviews to boot. It was A+ entertainment
I agree with Eric. His brother, sister-in-law, and their kids haven’t been looked into yet. Imagine what could run him off next?

Forum Clout
Shane Nokes was a top-five character in The Pat Show for me. Flashing his Xbox quality control badge and him getting ass raped with a butterknife was top comedy. I never really understood the appeal of Hildy and always thought my OnA friends were screwing with me - there's only so many jokes you can make about him being a virtuous pedophile.

That said, my favorite side character of all time is Paul. He's just so pathetic, it's hilarious.

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
I would say Shane but it makes me happy to know it's probably frustrating him to no end not being able to play an elite hacker tough guy on Twitter anymore.
He might actually grow as a person from being forced to get off social media.
Check his new twitter though @dewthepdx -- he tried to pick fights with people a few times but nobody responded since he only has like 10 followers lol

JayFirebrand2

RIP Norm
Forum Clout
I used to think Jackie was just as shitty of a character but I've kind of come around to how hilariously wrong she consistently is while acting with a smug, autistic air like she's a badass hacker from a 90s movie.

I wonder what would happen to Jackie if we all ignored her for a solid 3 months ... she would def lose her mind imo. She seems waaay more deranged than Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’d say Shane because he was a special kind of ridiculous - at first he was bragging he was a big deal that worked with all major gov agencies like FBI and The Secret Service and “retired” before 40 - then it turns out he worked a couple low level retail jobs before getting fired and now claiming to be disabled and on welfare going to the homeless people dentist and local food banks. Plus he was a very poor Jewish people which I didn’t think was possible - plus fat.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I’d say Shane because he was a special kind of ridiculous - at first he was bragging he was a big deal that worked with all major gov agencies like FBI and The Secret Service and “retired” before 40 - then it turns out he worked a couple low level retail jobs before getting fired and now claiming to be disabled and on welfare going to the homeless people dentist and local food banks. Plus he was a very poor Jewish people which I didn’t think was possible - plus fat.
He was lying about being Jewish. Such a weirdo.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Shane Nokes was a top-five character in The Pat Show for me. Flashing his Xbox quality control badge and him getting ass raped with a butterknife was top comedy. I never really understood the appeal of Hildy and always thought my OnA friends were screwing with me - there's only so many jokes you can make about him being a virtuous pedophile.

That said, my favorite side character of all time is Paul. He's just so pathetic, it's hilarious.
Speaking of Paul, apparently he went to an indian art exhibit recently and took pictures of all their "art."

Then posted them to his website after slapping his name and a copyright symbol on him.

They're almost all photos too, so he took a photo of a photo then put his own name on it. Kind of hilarious.