Who would you rather be?

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER BE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

What is the story behind this hole? She fucks internet trolls for Venmo cash?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I LITERALLY FUCKED MEAGAN! WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS LEAVE THAT PART OUT? I FUCKED HER GODDAMMIT!

You might not wanna go around bragging about that.

And @ThatNiggaDre has Meagans contact info if you're so inclined.

Nah, I posted some terrible pics of her when you called her hot

You posted her social media URL like an autistic freak because she didn't fuck you.

I clicked on it and laughed. It was amazing you tried to spin that like I was the problem stlaker for still having her link in my browser history...

also @That Nigga Dre whats youur fav one
The one where she was passionately, deeply kissing a man who is not James M.

G

You posted her social media URL like an autistic freak because she didn't fuck you.

I clicked on it and laughed. It was amazing you tried to spin that like I was the problem atalker for still having her link in my browser history...

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of his public assistance paid for bed this afternoon. What the hell's your problem?

SpıtItoutSocratesx1

Don't stop

I clicked on it and laughed. It was amazing you tried to spin that like I was the problem atalker for still having her link in my browser history...

Please don't say things like this. It hurts my feelings because I'm a virgin.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

So this was our forums spreg out on a 10 incident

DMAN

NYC Mayor
So this was our forums spreg out on a 10 incident
Yes

What is the fucking backstory to this drama?

James M. from Tampa (spititoutsocratesx / ItsMyDealWade) posted thread detailing a failed love affair with high school crush named Meagan Dixon Miner.

He included screenshots of her texts denying his sexual advances, and him sending her hundreds of dollars,
He also posted links to her Instagram, essentially nudging us to be his personal army to avenge his non-pussy getting ways
James wanted us to smite 'the one that ran away.'

You might ask why someone would ever do that to themselves...
James says he wanted to give us a laugh... but when Dre piled on, and put the boots to James for his dogbrain simping behavior...
James didn't like that at all to be perfectly honest witcha.

James didn't appreciate my 9-paragraph 'kick him when hes down' essay analyzing every text she sent him, and he decided none of this was funny anymore.

He edited her URLs out, claiming "it's because her kids on there." Made no sense, as her kids were on there when he first doxxed her.

James made the thread for us to laugh at him, and in classic Guilty Dave Chappelle fashion, he decided that Dre was laughing a little too hard at the premise. This signaled chapter 1 of the dreaded Dre vs. Socrates forum feud

James attempted to paint Dre as a creepy autistic stlaker who was begging for a crumb of Meagan's stank pussy, simply because he...... posted funny photos from her Instagram.

Somehow it became my fault that he did this to himself, and I was the one who was going too far.
Following this spat, James began following me around like a Reply Guy with his bitter drunken grudge. I would Meaganpost in retaliation.

The fact that he is still trying to say "but I fucked her way back then" like that impresses any of us.... He's learned nothing.
It seems that the concept of her being unattractive is lost on him.

After all this time it warms my heart to see StentFeznor keeping the Meagan Hate alive.