Who would you rather be?

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER BE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DMAN

NYC Mayor
On the previous incarnation of onaforum, Opie was (almost) unanimously voted "most normal" host
Compared to Nana, Worm, and Sam anyway

While Cumia and Sam somehow retained a few mild-mannered fence straddling fools to corrupt Opie's perfect score...
Worm Norton was the only choice who remained at Zero Votes
Nobody wants to be Jim Norton.

This led me to thinking... out of the pack of stray animals referred to as "cellar comics," who "remained above all else, unscathed?"

Jim Norton - While not "dead" by medical definition, he is dead in every other way. Sniveling dick sucking lying fuck who raped drunk teens in his mid 30s and bragged about it in his late 40s. Ignores parents, polishes celebrity photos, in his cold dead sterile lonely shit apartment. His only female contact is women he pays.

Rich Vos - dick sucking crackhead who was occasionally funny, mostly as a target. Made a big impact on O&A show, a meaningless credit he still uses as the headline of his website. Cucked in a loveless marriage by half a retard Wife. Putting up Opie numbahs on the yeewtewb, Only has daughters who are now kept women for dagos spics and those type of people. What happened Vossie?

Robert Kelly - despite molesting and being molested, Kelly has a family. Unless CQ squeaks out a Letterman baby, Kelly may be the only halfway happy ending, but the good die young and Robby Kelly will be no exception. Nobody wants to be the movie that should have ended 20 mins ago dude!!

G

You rocked her world like a pair of $200 high-fidelity speakers.
OH YEAH AND THOSE FUCKING SPEAKERS. SHE WAS BUYING THE SPEAKERS FOR HERSELF TO FIX HER CREDIT OR SOME RETARDED BULLSHIT. BUT I FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER 10 YEARS AGO. YOU ALL HAVE HER FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM, YOU CAN ASK HER YOURSELVES.

G

OH YEAH AND THOSE FUCKING SPEAKERS. SHE WAS BUYING THE SPEAKERS FOR HERSELF TO FIX HER CREDIT OR SOME RETARDED BULLSHIT. BUT I FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF HER 10 YEARS AGO. YOU ALL HAVE HER FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM, YOU CAN ASK HER YOURSELVES.
Had the shit fucked out of her. Keeps in contact to not fuck.

I don't have her social media but feel free to post them here.

G

Had the shit fucked out of her. Keeps in contact to not fuck.

I don't have her social media but feel free to post them here.
Spoken like a true incel. "you dated a woman then stayed friends after splitting, so you must constantly fuck". That's not the way the world works, virgin. And @ThatNiggaDre has Meagans contact info if you're so inclined.

G

can you post your favourite one then cause she just looks like bams seed in the others

also @That Nigga Dre whats youur fav one
Sure

Evette.jpg

G

Spoken like a true incel. "you dated a woman then stayed friends after splitting, so you must constantly fuck". That's not the way the world works, virgin. And @ThatNiggaDre has Meagans contact info if you're so inclined.
I agree, but you said you fucked the shit out of her. I guess you meant that only you had a good time. Seems particularly awful to talk about using a woman like that when you're supposed to now be friends.

G

I agree, but you said you fucked the shit out of her. I guess you meant that only you had a good time. Seems particularly awful to talk about using a woman like that when you're supposed to now be friends.
By fucked I meant she told me what different rocks meant about me.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
damn shes on poordriod you gotta send her iphone money bro
I’d fuck the life out this bitch I don’t know the story behind any of this shit even though I’ve been here since the og sub. But I’d like to fuck her cunt mouth and ass If you get my drift 😉
User @ItsMyDealWade aka spitoutsorch keeps sending this lady few hundred dollars a few times every month for years in the expectation of sexual favours in return, like a Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy(S.I.M.P) you know

G

damn shes on poordriod you gotta send her iphone money bro

User @ItsMyDealWade aka spitoutsorch keeps sending this lady few hundred dollars a few times every month for years in the expectation of sexual favours in return, like a Sucker Idolizing Mediocre Pussy(S.I.M.P) you know
C'mon man. Is that how you talk to your friend?