• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who was your favorite r/opieandanthony side retard?

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare
Forum Clout
If we're using retard as a term of endearment
Screenshot_20210811-173634_Google.jpg

Last edited:

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I wa
Idk about favorite, but there was that unhinged dude who was posting videos talking shit about BroJoe, just to completely take his side after he had a (gay) conversation on the phone with him and allegedly consentually got his shit pushed in by him as a result. Anyone still got those videos? He had his girl (handler) awkwardly featured in one of them.
S just thinking of that guy thenother day. I never realized there was an end to the story.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Neither of these were listed by OP but fuck it:

weirdfellas\Doc_McCoy - comedian, podcaster, filmmaker extraordinaire. He damaged an expensive prop he bought for one of his shitty films and came crying to the sub when the seller wouldn't offer a refund. "Nobody understands my libertarian, East Coast comedy in LA." Then move, idiot. Your big Hollywood career ain't gonna happen. I was lurking his posts, waiting for the inevitable news that he'd offed himself when he realized no one was interested in his Robocop vs Terminator script.

majestik16\Not_My_Real_Account\Child\whatever else - "I went from being homeless to being a millionaire. Anyone can do it!" By homeless, he meant he'd lived in his car for a few weeks, and by millionaire, he meant that he was renting out a few desert shacks in Nevada. "It's easy to make money. Just get three telecommute jobs and hope no one gives you any work to do." I did find some his posts on finances and I.T. work to be interesting, but every story and bit of "insight" he offered just reeked of insecurity. "I met a whore with two kids who trashed my apartment and guess what: we're in a polyamorous marriage now! Cuckdad life, y'all!" Have fun with the divorce, working three jobs just to break even. Those kids aren't yours and will never talk to you again.

TL;DR - We have met the fags and they are us.

G

She posted this and the piranha of the sub looked through all her posts and I think they found pics of her kids. I can't remember what specifically, but she immediately deleted her account.
She ran away from the sub but didn't delete her account. People made fun of her dead dog or dead relative. Something like that. She's still there but barely active.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.reddit.com/user/jzig73[/URL]

Lonely old lady keeps going back to perve at photos of half-naked guys. I think she was trying to find a brothaman to make her feel like less of a divorced middle-aged woman.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
She ran away from the sub but didn't delete her account. People made fun of her dead dog or dead relative. Something like that. She's still there but barely active.

Lonely old lady keeps going back to perve at photos of half-naked guys. I think she was trying to find a brothaman to make her feel like less of a divorced middle-aged woman.
Damn I can't believe this is a real person and not ai generated

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.reddit.com/user/jzig73[/URL]

Shes loves the Foo and posts on r/LadyBoners

[MEDIA=reddit]LadyBoners/comments/79pwbs[/MEDIA]

G

Idk about favorite, but there was that unhinged dude who was posting videos talking shit about BroJoe, just to completely take his side after he had a (gay) conversation on the phone with him and allegedly consentually got his shit pushed in by him as a result. Anyone still got those videos? He had his girl (handler) awkwardly featured in one of them.
Is it the same guy who was walking around his workshop and was doing "cellar table jokes" to his mexican coworkers? Like "Hey Jose, whats up stupid?!"
edit : [URL]https://www.instagram.com/p/ByLPCjWHqzB/[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
No love for the sweet fella Sue Lightning?

I came along after Anthony came yelling at us from behind the closet door, but I remember reading Suzy Q's impromptu AMA, and kinda came away with a newfound respect for her.

Sure, she was a whore, but she didn't hide it, and she committed to the bit: she was paid for a job and protected her John the best she could, with the Beavis out of the bag and all.

Plus, she rolled with the humor quite well. He'd do well around these parts.