Who was the best Sopranos character?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I don't know about best, but I always found Chris overall funnier than Paulie. "He writes for Law & Order: The SUV."

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That is one of the all time lowkey funniest moments on the show is when they reveal the cost of the trains. Because Bobby and Janice just told Tony that they did not have sufficient funds to put Junior into a proper assisted living facility. And that they needed Tony to reimburse Junior for his medical and healthcare bills. You get the shot of Tony waving the $5 bill and coming across as a lowlife. Then within minutes Bobby is out purchasing an $8,000 set of trains like a giant bloated toddler and completely ignoring Junior and his money problems.

At the end of the day both Tony and Bobby had abandoned Junior. Tony does it because Junior shot him. Bobby does it for an $8,000 Blue Comet set. And later you see that not even Janice is loyal. She wants Junior in a retirement home so she can pry information from his pudding head about where he kept his share of the Bohack's Haul from the 70s.
Huh I never picked up on the fact that Bobby appealed to tony right before shelling out all that money. Though if anyone has reason to be kinda bitter, it's Bobby. He took care of Junior for years, in what was a really thankless job. Junior regularly talked down to him and Tony treated him like a hump, so I can see him being like "yea, he's your uncle, not mine, I'm not gonna bleed myself dry because you won't shell out". The guy was newly remarried, with kids, so he had his own responsibilities.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
The wackiest shit to me is how Michael Imperioli is only five years younger than James Gandolfini and the storyline makes them a generation apart