• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who was the best Sopranos character?

Forum Clout
frhm5ov21q041.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
If we're going minor ones, I liked that Jewish therapist Carmela saw in season two, I think. He told her she was an accomplice to Tony's crimes and needed to leave him. Of course she didn't, but he put the truth right in front of her, bluntly.

Feel like that is how it must be for Jews when they have to talk to Italians. Person looks just like you, but is dumb as fence post, so you have to talk slowly and clearly.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
If we're going minor ones, I liked that Jewish therapist Carmela saw in season two, I think. He told her she was an accomplice to Tony's crimes and needed to leave him. Of course she didn't, but he put the truth right in front of her, bluntly.

Feel like that is how it must be for Jews when they have to talk to Italians. Person looks just like you, but is dumb as fence post, so you have to talk slowly and clearly.
"I won't take your money."
"That's a new one."

She didn't take his advice at all, lol.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I've always thought Ray Curto was a very underrated character. He went to the feds first so that he was doing them a favor and could bank the goodwill for the future. He dies after being a snitch for who knows how long, and Tony and company regard him as the last of a dying breed. Eugene sort of finds out but he was ratting too. Ray was like Bizarro Phil. To Phil it had meaning, and to Ray it had no meaning.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
cumtown fashion icon. Rape gives women the only real orgasm they can ever experience and is funny 100% of the times it occurs

I always liked the way Richie Aprile abused people and truly didn't give a shit. He's ugly and unlikeable, but there's something funny about how quick it takes him to go from "I just got out of jail, pay me my tribute" to breaking your legs