• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who was Dan and why did he get ban?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Dan Mullen kept trying to control this hostile horde of autistics but kept getting the boot because OnA wouldn’t play his follow the leader game.

He had a few high points like discovering the police record where Patrick S Tomlinson threatened to murder his family. The first episode of his podcast was decent. He also I believe played a part in Apostlegate where various posters cat-fished Pat.

He got the boot I originally thought because supposedly he led Patrick’s self swatter to the forum. But according to the @admin himself he just got sick of Mullen trying to hijack OnA for his own ego. Some of us also wanted to have sex with his wife wether they admit it or not.

I wouldnt mind her taking me round the back of some rusty tin shed in the favela and showing me her cock, if we’re gonna be honest

G

He led an international terrorist onto our forums, who then started shooting the shit here and answering questions. Apparently nobody took screenshots and it was all gone before I woke up. Also apparently the guy sent Dan some OC swatting video to further verify himself which I haven't seen either

G

He led an international terrorist onto our forums, who then started shooting the shit here and answering questions. Apparently nobody took screenshots and it was all gone before I woke up. Also apparently the guy sent Dan some OC swatting video to further verify himself which I haven't seen either
I’d Dan really did send that I doubt even he would have been stupid enough to post it.

*did send

Last edited by a moderator:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
It was on Dan's podcast. 42069/stulightning was the user. Several people were doxxed by accident on there.

Patreeky is right, you all should be thanking Jehovah that you can remain blissfully unaware.
Who else was doxxed? What's the premise of his podcast? Is it something dedicated to O&A or just a podcast where people talk about current events?

I thought Dan had something to do with rubber dog poo, unless that's a different Dan?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm seeing Admin mention his name and seeing bans happen makes me wonder what's happening.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
OK in order, what kinda operation would we be if we didn't answer questions
Who else was doxxed?
Anyone who wrote in the live comments under their normal youtube (quite a few people apparently). There are a few more, I'm sure people can help me out there

What's the premise of his podcast? Is it something dedicated to O&A or just a podcast where people talk about current events?
It's one user's attempt to make themselves the social media face of this place:dm_small:. He\'d talk for hours about all the news with Pat and have other guests on. (Bam Boomia etc). It's as gay as it sounds. The last incarnation of his YT channel was literally called Owen A Forums (like a week ago). There are dozens of awful cringey moments that happened on there. He gets no OnA references when used in discussion, like zero.

The ban happened bc the swatter Pat used to swat himself outted Pat for not paying him, and Dan invited him on to talk it out. The guy made an account here and both he and Dan were immediately run off.

I thought Dan had something to do with rubber dog poo, unless that's a different Dan?
Nope, same guy

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I am Dan, funster.

Get the real scoop from the horse's mouth.
What's your opinion on Lucy?

Would you let her peg you, funster?

IMG_20230427_185814.png