• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who was Dan and why did he get ban?

G

I can't keep up with you fellas
Dan Mullen kept trying to control this hostile horde of autistics but kept getting the boot because OnA wouldn’t play his follow the leader game.

He had a few high points like discovering the police record where Patrick S Tomlinson threatened to murder his family. The first episode of his podcast was decent. He also I believe played a part in Apostlegate where various posters cat-fished Pat.

He got the boot I originally thought because supposedly he led Patrick’s self swatter to the forum. But according to the @admin himself he just got sick of Mullen trying to hijack OnA for his own ego. Some of us also wanted to have sex with his wife wether they admit it or not.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Dan Mullen kept trying to control this hostile horde of autistics but kept getting the boot because OnA wouldn’t play his follow the leader game.

He had a few high points like discovering the police record where Patrick S Tomlinson threatened to murder his family. The first episode of his podcast was decent. He also I believe played a part in Apostlegate where various posters cat-fished Pat.

He got the boot I originally thought because supposedly he led Patrick’s self swatter to the forum. But according to the @admin himself he just got sick of Mullen trying to hijack OnA for his own ego. Some of us also wanted to have sex with his wife wether they admit it or not.
I still have no idea what's going on.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout

C68AAB11-54CD-4B26-85D4-DCEEF36F86A1.gif

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

Why was something where people were cat-fishing Pat called Apostlegate? Were they pretending to be the vape thief? Or was it just a coincidence, seeing how there are millions of Apostles on the East coast?

What's a 'self swatter'? I seent theories Pat was Swatting himself, would he be the self in 'self swatter'?

G

Why was something where people were cat-fishing Pat called Apostlegate? Were they pretending to be the vape thief? Or was it just a coincidence, seeing how there are millions of Apostles on the East coast?

What's a 'self swatter'? I seent theories Pat was Swatting himself, would he be the self in 'self swatter'?
I tried to send a link but it’s down (like a clown! Amirite, Josh!) Not the actual Thomas Apostle but a poster who goes by @SpaceEdge orchestrated along with other posters a prank on PaTrick.

A fake reporter by the name of Josiah did several interviews where he presented himself as an employee for the Huffington Post which fat boy fell for hook, line and fat. He’s fat.

Patrick was also given disinformation by way of fake forum screenshots that falsely gave away SpacEdge and Quasi’s identity. Quasi’s was a very generic sounding Indian name and Edge was given the name of Canyon Boykin, a police officer that was in the news for a shooting.

The Milwaukee Arsonist (Pat) also admits that the defamation suit he filed against OnA was only a way to doxx people and publicly shame them. He’s very fat you see.

An article by the very stupid sex pest Seth Simmons a real but shitty ‘journalist’ was also fed disinformation (as opposed to semen which he’d have much preferred). It led to an article being published and then retracted by him mentioning the forums that also insinuated a well known night club owner was a bigot.

It ends with Pat squealing like an animal and revealing himself to be hilariously deranged.

Fat shit was paying some guy to swatt him so he could sue the Milwaukee police department. It’s believed this was to cover the court costs from the failed lolsuit. Pat chiseled the swatt guy he was paying to swatt him because he’s fat so the swatt guy outed him as his client and a homosexual. He’s fat. Also, supposedly now the lunatic is just swatting Pat out of spite. This is all very fat speculation re the swatter.

Fat.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Daniel when I first saw you
I knew that you had a flame in your heart
And under our blue skies
Marble movie skies
I found a home in your eyes
We'll never be apart
And when the fires came
The smell of cinders and rain
Perfumed almost everything
We laughed and laughed and laughed
And in the golden blue
Crying took me to the darkest place
And you have set fire to my heart
When I run in the dark, Daniel
To a place that's vast, Daniel
Under a sheet of rain in my heart
Daniel, I dream of home

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Is any of this related to that moment someone accidentally revealed themselves during a podcast for a nanosecond but people still screen grabbed and posted it constantly? I think the person had long black hair.
It was on Dan's podcast. 42069/stulightning was the user. Several people were doxxed by accident on there.

Patreeky is right, you all should be thanking Jehovah that you can remain blissfully unaware.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I tried to send a link but it’s down (like a clown! Amirite, Josh!) Not the actual Thomas Apostle but a poster who goes by @SpaceEdge orchestrated along with other posters a prank on PaTrick.

A fake reporter by the name of Josiah did several interviews where he presented himself as an employee for the Huffington Post which fat boy fell for hook, line and fat. He’s fat.

Patrick was also given disinformation by way of fake forum screenshots that falsely gave away SpacEdge and Quasi’s identity. Quasi’s was a very generic sounding Indian name and Edge was given the name of Canyon Boykin, a police officer that was in the news for a shooting.

The Milwaukee Arsonist (Pat) also admits that the defamation suit he filed against OnA was only a way to doxx people and publicly shame them. He’s very fat you see.

An article by the very stupid sex pest Seth Simmons a real but shitty ‘journalist’ was also fed disinformation (as opposed to semen which he’d have much preferred). It led to an article being published and then retracted by him mentioning the forums that also insinuated a well known night club owner was a bigot.

It ends with Pat squealing like an animal and revealing himself to be hilariously deranged.

Fat shit was paying some guy to swatt him so he could sue the Milwaukee police department. It’s believed this was to cover the court costs from the failed lolsuit. Pat chiseled the swatt guy he was paying to swatt him because he’s fat so the swatt guy outed him as his client and a homosexual. He’s fat. Also, supposedly now the lunatic is just swatting Pat out of spite. This is all very fat speculation re the swatter.

Fat.

TYFYS. You filt in quite a bit of blanks for this brotherman, brotherman. Those are all very good bits.