• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who said The Simpsons are worse than ever?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I'd keep seeing them every so often until just a few years ago, since my kids kept wanting to watch them from seeing the early shit and I'll admit there were a few times I actually laughed (not much) but even they never bring up watching any new shit and they're just dumb kids.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I haven't watched much of it past season 18, but everything I've seen is beyond dogshit and shares no resemblance of the show it once was. The characters are beyond parodies of themselves at this point.
6b57e72341fc3a1651d240049d497d0b37b0f1ed2d2772b4183280fbcf3f8f7e.jpg

G

Kill everyone associated with it. I distinctly remember the episode that I stopped watching it at:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Money_Caper[/URL]

Came out in 2000 so I guess everyone agrees that everything after 1999 was literally dog shit.
Written by
Carolyn Omine

As Lisa is ready to explain why the town, media and police officials had "nothing better to do" than show them the consequences of their actions, Otto runs through the courtroom doors, shouting, 'Surf's Up!'. The scene then cuts to Springfield at the beach, with characters from the episode surfing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I haven't watched much of it past season 18, but everything I've seen is beyond dogshit and shares no resemblance of the show it once was. The characters are beyond parodies of themselves at this point.
I maintain that South Park is a far better show. The new episodes are still pretty funny. I’m at least a season behind though but still. It’s just weird this supposedly greatest animated show ever is only good for 6 and watchable for 9 seasons. And it’s on season what, 30? Who watches this shit?

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I maintain that South Park is a far better show. The new episodes are still pretty funny. I’m at least a season behind though but still. It’s just weird this supposedly greatest animated show ever is only good for 6 and watchable for 9 seasons. And it’s on season what, 30? Who watches this shit?

Starting with Post Pandemic, South Park is now also complete dogshit

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It also focused on actual black culture, instead of this weird middle upper class social engineering experiment that regular blacks don't care for.
First episode is about R. Kelly too haha. “I don’t care. He’s the pied piper and he can pee on me too.” In the courtroom the defense lawyers play his music on a boombox and everyone starts dancing including the jury.

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
The Tolkien thing was pretty funny. I watched for a bit but I can’t name anything really because I was really drunk. I do remember laughing a lot though.

I'll give you the Tolkien thing, yes. Was that in the Post Pandemic special? The one where they said people that didn't get the tard shot are selfish? When I saw that I was like "alright, that's that." I read though the other day that they went in and removed that scene recently. These are dudes that made a whole episode about what pieces of shit George Lucas and Steven Spielberger are for changing their movies. They compared it to raping a lady on a pinball macine, Accused style.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think they're coming up on season 34.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
I'll give you the Tolkien thing, yes. Was that in the Post Pandemic special? The one where they said people that didn't get the tard shot are selfish? When I saw that I was like "alright, that's that." I read though the other day that they went in and removed that scene recently. These are dudes that made a whole episode about what pieces of shit George Lucas and Steven Spielberger are for changing their movies. They compared it to raping a lady on a pinball macine, Accused style.

show me were you read that, i cant find anything on it

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
show me were you read that, i cant find anything on it

About the scene getting removed? I saw people talking about it on Reddit. I saw the episode when it came out, there's was a whole run of a stupid play on words about shellfish>shellfishness>selfishness and apparently it's not in anymore on Snapchat plus or whatever faggot shit