• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who said The Simpsons are worse than ever?

Forum Clout
Whites trying to write "sympathetic" black storylines is the worst shit ever. A room full of Urban Youths would have never come up with this shit.

And Carl used to be married, the fuck happened to that?
But who doesn't enjoy liberal white people trying to socially engineer black people into these nerdy, yuppy hipsters?

Forum Clout
When did the Simpsons become unwatchable? I think I remember watching it all the way up until they went HD in 2009 or so.
Like 2005. After the movie it had some good episodes, then right back to shit when Family Guy came back and completely mogged it.

I will say, there are good episodes peppered in with the shitty ones these days. Better than it's been in years. Obviously, though, you'll still get shit like this with them.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Whites trying to write "sympathetic" black storylines is the worst shit ever. A room full of Urban Youths would have never come up with this shit.

And Carl used to be married, the fuck happened to that?

The Boondocks was great because it had a black creator who had no problem calling out niggerdry.

When did the Simpsons become unwatchable? I think I remember watching it all the way up until they went HD in 2009 or so.

It fell off in 1999. It was still better than most sitcoms (low bar) but when I'd watch it in the early 00s, I did it more from habit than enjoyment. The early seasons came out on DVD back then and watching those really made it obvious the show had gotten way worse.

There's more shitty episodes than good ones now. What a world!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout

I stopped watching around 2001/02 and it had already gone downhill a lot by then. I've barely paid attention to it since but anytime I have caught an episode, it's been absolutely terrible. I think the Family Guy crossover they did like 10 years ago or whatever it was is when I last watched a full episode.

Whenever I see clips of it now, it's not even the terrible writing or animation that stands out; it's that none of the fucking characters sound anything like they should. Marge sounds fucking awful because her voice actor is about 90 at this point and I don't even know what the fuck Karl is supposed to sound like here (didn't they make it so all black characters have to have black voice actors at some point?).

G

I love being lectured by Epstein associates and Bohemian Grove attendees. Conservatards think Rupert Murdoch is "on their side" when his networks produce this kind of shit and he's part owner of Vice. It's all a con.

77b.jpg