• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WHO MUST GO!?

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He killed 100,00s+...but a sassy Patpost is needed I guess.

You are a pedophile and a shitskinned follower of the dumb nigger of abrahamic religions.
c5f99efe17438eb67feab01155535b7a431bdf500edcc0461dd8a7bd8634f767_1.jpg

1701669258644.jpeg

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
40 year olds btw

I used to think all you guys wore suits 24/7, traded stocks while jetsetting etc. lol

Moved out from your mom's yet, Liban? Or are you still in the basement and lacking the funds?

Maybe start selling hash to your fellow mud people -- Get yourself the money to get a little 1-bdrm apartment to yourself to cry there instead.

G

Moved out from your mom's yet, Liban? Or are you still in the basement and lacking the funds?

Maybe start selling hash to your fellow mud people -- Get yourself the money to get a little 1-bdrm apartment to yourself to cry there instead.
40 and white and lives off on forum manufactured lore. Reference my bodybuilder dick post now.

Nice obsolete avatar and username, stupid. Do people even show off their texts here?

RoxburyRick

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
@RoxburyRick this is how you appeared to me when we had that Lutheran-asylum seekers talk. Dumb hicks exposing themselves makes my day

36_lyndon_johnson.jpg

is Nikster your alt? Can you please tell your alt I have tools and training and honed my skills against the best (and made them log off)?

1701683914881.jpeg

And this is how you appear to literally everyone you meet.