• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WHO MUST GO!?

Nikster

Forum Clout
whomustgo.jpg

G

he looked as white as assad better than a shit brown untouchable like yourself
Assad's origins is not from the region but a Zazai from Anatolia (Asia Minor). Israelites looked like modern day Houthi rebels. Imagine calling me "untouchable" when I'm a descendant of the Prophet's SAAW family. Meanwhile your ancestors were literal cucks:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur[/URL]

Every female in your bloodline up until maybe the French Revolution, were fucked by feudal Lords of the Manor, before their own husbands (your paternal bloodline, not counting the Lord's "bastards", which he would never claim).

Bastards/Illegitimate/Haram children/Cucked Fathers is literally in your DNA.

Nikster

Forum Clout
Assad's origins is not from the region but a Zazai from Anatolia (Asia Minor). Israelites looked like modern day Houthi rebels. Imagine calling me "untouchable" when I'm a descendant of the Prophet's SAAW family. Meanwhile your ancestors were literal cucks:

is shit brown better? why do you uncles in your homeland scoop their shit ridden assses with their hands. What good is royalty if its in shit India lol.

G

^^ Hick Sass (watch it get ribbed though, because he's hilarious!!!)

BTW white racists can be cool, but you are a patposter. You lurk twitter and use 150 character platform to troll some autist with a bunch of misfit hangers on. You're the untouchable anonymous loser. Please one of you, surprise me and be a successful dude or public figure who remained anonymous out of humility. (You won't).

G

That you think this is offensive means you've never interacted with me. You're making your brothermen look real bad rn. This is their default, its why I had to LARP as a white guy (and successfully so)...I could LARP as something else and fuck your realm up again, but this place ain't got the magic sprinkles I thought it did, save for a few.

Don't worry, I can tell your sass is under developed.

G

That you think this is offensive means you've never interacted with me. You're making your brothermen look real bad rn. This is their default, its why I had to LARP as a white guy (and successfully so)...I could LARP as something else and fuck your realm up again, but this place ain't got the magic sprinkles I thought it did, save for a few.

Don't worry, I can tell your sass is under developed.
oogabooga

G

why do you think jews pick you bootlickers to replace the white man in the tech field? pretty obvious
@RoxburyRick this is how you appeared to me when we had that Lutheran-asylum seekers talk. Dumb hicks exposing themselves makes my day

36_lyndon_johnson.jpg

is Nikster your alt? Can you please tell your alt I have tools and training and honed my skills against the best (and made them log off)?

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
^^ Hick Sass (watch it get ribbed though, because he's hilarious!!!)

BTW white racists can be cool, but you are a patposter. You lurk twitter and use 150 character platform to troll some autist with a bunch of misfit hangers on. You're the untouchable anonymous loser. Please one of you, surprise me and be a successful dude or public figure who remained anonymous out of humility. (You won't).
Not everyone is forklift certified, so excuse me while I shake the earth whipping my yuge dick around.