• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who left Patty a Happy Birthday voicemail?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
One wonders why he's always tweeting for the FBI's help rather than some local law enforcement...

Untitled-design-1.jpg

G

Pat is angling hard on me as a real international threat, remember I said yesterday I want to shove the chopsticks in his ear, he clearly listened, I wouldn't be half surprised if it's a really shitty NYC accent with some Wizcornsin (is that phonetically correct, it isn't a typo) accent. He knows the only hope is to claim there are threats and he's doing as I said yesterday, he's monetizing the stuff floating around to suggest violence has ever been suggested. An off the cough comment he denies listening too, is worthless, but a death threat and then a "follower" sending him my NPS "threats" might get him some juice. Nobody has ever threatened him, gone to his property, or swatted him, he's desperate for a win before they come collecting his shit.
Now all pat has to do is prove it came from someone specific. This looks like pat is trying make up more crap to get a lawyer to represent him again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Dozens" lmao. He'd be lucky if mommy and daddy left a single voicemail. Like it's so fucking cringe that you would even mention the amount of people who have called you for your bday (which is obv fake). It's so try hard and pathetic. "Really, I'm a popular boy!".
It shows how desperate he is for attention, he’s 42 but acts like he turned 8. You’re over 40, no need to call attention to your birthday

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
It shows how desperate he is for attention, he’s 42 but acts like he turned 8. You’re over 40, no need to call attention to your birthday
Once you hit 21, who cares anymore. Maybe 30, 40, and the rest of the multiples of ten.
But 42? Surprised he didn't make it about Douglas Adams and "lol 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything,"

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
No one cares about a man's birthday. I don't think even my mom gives a shit about mine at this point

For women it still matters because guys will continue to buy them things

G

It's either this or it never happened and he's oinking to try and drum up sympathy and dopamine hits. His first self-promoting birthday tweet (the stupid lego typewriter) has gotten a whopping 104 likes from a follower base of 47k+ after 5 hours of being on Twitter. He only got 4-5 Happy Birthday wishes in the comments so Piggy is just flat out trying the sympathy angle at this point. This one has been up for almost 2 hours and he's only gotten another 4 birthday wishes and a measly 85 likes.

It's time to face the facts, Rick. These people don't give a fuck about you. You got 8 birthday wishes from 47,400+ people who you think care about you. Meanwhile there are many members of this board who have given you solid advice that would actually help you in life. Lose some weight. Get off socials. Exercise. Get a job. Etc. And you call them cyberstalkers. The cyberstalkers care more about you than your "following" Fatso. Act accordingly.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
It's either this or it never happened and he's oinking to try and drum up sympathy and dopamine hits. His first self-promoting birthday tweet (the stupid lego typewriter) has gotten a whopping 104 likes from a follower base of 47k+ after 5 hours of being on Twitter. He only got 4-5 Happy Birthday wishes in the comments so Piggy is just flat out trying the sympathy angle at this point. This one has been up for almost 2 hours and he's only gotten another 4 birthday wishes and a measly 85 likes.

It's time to face the facts, Rick. These people don't give a fuck about you. You got 8 birthday wishes from 47,400+ people who you think care about you. Meanwhile there are many members of this board who have given you solid advice that would actually help you in life. Lose some weight. Get off socials. Exercise. Get a job. Etc. And you call them cyberstalkers. The cyberstalkers care more about you than your "following" Fatso. Act accordingly.
He's trying to just drum up sympathy for sure and hope that someone will pick it up as a story. He's lost and broken. It's his only hope now that he doesn't have any more money to take legal action.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He's stealing your moves

View attachment 36175

It took him until the day is half over to realize that. If he isn't tweeting, he's spending his time here.

What twisted narcissism do you have to have to visit a site that dogs you out like a bitch by reminding you of all your failures as a husband, father, and man?