• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who left Patty a Happy Birthday voicemail?

It’s Meboe

Solo Slow Joe Acoustic Show
Forum Clout

A54B8F44-B429-4959-BCCC-F09B36BC1054.jpeg

Edit he is the only 42-year-old “man” that says prezzies
AF9CD68B-0A36-4BB3-84A6-C4FEF1EDD258.jpeg

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Is this the first time he's claimed to receive a death threat like this, as opposed to a "suicide demand" or an "I will sexually gratify your wife with her consent" threat?
With a specific detail of the threat made, it's the first time in aware of. Which is why I'm positive it's either a straight-up lie or the voicemail is yet another false flag.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I love when he passive aggressively tweets at the FBI, the same way a Karen would tweet at Delta Airlines after a bad flight. @Delta You delay our flight for TWO HOURS on the tarmac and still want to charge me $8 for a glass of wine? Is this what you consider hospitality, Delta?

The FBI isn't going to be twitter shamed into giving you a free $100 voucher, fatty.