Who is your favorite wrestler?

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
"Duhh it used to be good when we were young"

Wrestling has always been sweaty men rolling around in tights and underwear you fuckin fags. I'm in my thirties and the kids that liked wrestling were always the most smoothbrained, white trash pieces of little booger eating garbage.

MV5BZTkyNTg4MzEtOGJmOC00ZWViLThhNGUtMWUyMjczNTYwNzIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
"Duhh it used to be good when we were young"

Wrestling has always been sweaty men rolling around in tights and underwear you fuckin fags. I'm in my thirties and the kids that liked wrestling were always the most smoothbrained, white trash pieces of little booger eating garbage.
There's levels of engagement, nigga. Some faggots really took it too far buying the merch and PPV, but nothing wrong with catching the attitude era guys cutting promos on USA network on a saturday. Even a 10 year old kid can get a laugh out of that.

Also, did some work with Savage as well as Hogan for his daughter, and I liked them both. Savage was legit a funny fucking dude and Terry was just a nice guy. Felt bad for him when his career burned down. Always thought the wife of his was a bitch, even before the divorce.

G

There's levels of engagement, nigga. Some faggots really took it too far buying the merch and PPV, but nothing wrong with catching the attitude era guys cutting promos on USA network on a saturday. Even a 10 year old kid can get a laugh out of that.

Also, did some work with Savage as well as Hogan for his daughter, and I liked them both. Savage was legit a funny fucking dude and Terry was just a nice guy. Felt bad for him when his career burned down. Always thought the wife of his was a bitch, even before the divorce.
Terry, lol, nice humble brag faggot, wow you new a balding retard that had to take all that size and strength and act in a fake sport. At least guys like Lesnar was an NCAA champion and runner up, played football and was a UFC champion. I'll give Savage credit for playing baseball too, but most of the wrestler fags are worthless junkies. The worst are the losers like a guy from my town in the small promotions wrestling in HS gyms and shit like that.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Terry, lol, nice humble brag faggot, wow you new a balding retard that had to take all that size and strength and act in a fake sport. At least guys like Lesnar was an NCAA champion and runner up, played football and was a UFC champion. I'll give Savage credit for playing baseball too, but most of the wrestler fags are worthless junkies. The worst are the losers like a guy from my town in the small promotions wrestling in HS gyms and shit like that.
Damn, just sayin he was a nice dude...