• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is thd goddamn hulk hogan account?

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
The first rule of Funster Club. You don't talk about Funster Club, brother.
There’s no way this account is Dan.

It is a masterpiece of both subtly impersonating and lampooning Dan; it walks a perfect razor edge between the two.

I’ve been a long time Dan apologist and I will gladly admit he’s never been half as funny as this account has been.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

It is a masterpiece of both subtly impersonating and lampooning Dan; it walks a perfect razor edge between the two.

I’ve been a long time Dan apologist and I will gladly admit he’s never been half as funny as this account has been.
Agree, this fucker actually has the balls and wit to argue back in a semi funny way, Dan is just a dullard incapable of any form of banter.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout

Flipping between Heel and Babyface keeps that money train rolling, brother.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Simpsons It was him.png

It was him. Let's get him, fellas

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It was Dan originally.
I don’t think so. I think whoever it is just didn’t have the bit all worked out yet.

This bit in no way helps Dan. If anything it foments anger towards him and instigates the dangerous “incels” who have already tried to get him fired.