• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is more of a lolcow and why?

Chris Chan or Patrick S Tomlinson?

• Total voters

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Ralph's just white trash and only a sheltered incel faggot would find him notable. "O MA GERD HE DOES DRUGS AND HAS KIDS WITH UGLY CHICKS" they squeal from under their fart blankets. The Ralphmale stays winning.
Ethan has multi kids with different women and making money with retarded streams, while Nill is writing essays that he can't breed, idk seems like Ethan stay winning

G

Ethan has multi kids with different women and making money with retarded streams, while Nill is writing essays that he can't breed, idk seems like Ethan stay winning
If you made me choose between partying with Ralph and Null I'd pick Ralph in a heartbeat. It would be a shitshow but it would be entertaining. What would Null do, have two beers and start weeping about being forever alone? FAGGOT

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
1. More people have read the first issue of Sonichu than have read all of Pats books combined
2. The word lolcow was coined to describe Chris Chan specifically. No words have been coined to describe Patrick.
3. Chris Chan has reinvented himself on multiple occasions throughout The Sagas, staying fresh, interesting, and exciting no matter how much he is being talked about, while Pat has remained consistently impotent and stupid.
4. People love and feel bad for Chris Chan despite his selfishness, violence, and criminal degeneracy. No one has shown an ounce of love or respect for Pat.
5. When Chris dies he will leave behind a legacy as a pioneer and mascot of Web 2.0, having multiple websites dedicated just to documenting and archiving him, being likely the most documented person of the 21st century. Even at the peak of his fame, it takes about 8 hours to explain who Patrick S Tomlinson is, even to people who are close to him, and even then it's usually met with disinterest.

Not even a contest.
Yeah but he’s also a literal retarded person and maybe since I didn’t grow up online I just don’t find it funny. It’s sad. And yes Pat is a retard but not legally mentally deficient.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Yeah but he’s also a literal retarded person and maybe since I didn’t grow up online I just don’t find it funny. It’s sad. And yes Pat is a retard but not legally mentally deficient.

I grew up online and never got into it because it's naaaht funny. It's just mentally ill edge lords playing puppet master with a retard. And not even in an amusing way. Why would you want to be involved in a disgusting fat weeb's life in any capacity? The whole thing is just nasty.