• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who is Fat's secret benefactor?

Who is providing Patrick the limitless bankroll to hunt the Man from Oman?

• Mother in law

Votes: 49 55.7%
  • SFWA pedophiles

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Paul Weimer sold his collection of grade school kids' underpants

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Eric Hildeman has been sucking cocks for 50 cents a go at atheist conventions to raise the funds

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Credit card debt like a good white trash rube

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • The Federal Government allocated disaster funds to his career instead of the hula-niggers in Maui

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Niki is selling natural gas from her twat to the City of Milwaukee which will never run out

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Advance on Tiny Tim Goes Hawaiian

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Sold a motorcycle

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Jackie hacked his bank account to add the money

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

Fat little piggy

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Mama Raven. She has screwed him up so massively since he was born she's probably the one person that Fatrick will actually listen too. I know Lynne has more money but Mama Raven doesn't have to worry about leaving anything to her grandchildren so she probably cashed out a retirement account or something. Probably sold it to Tommy as giving him his inheritance early.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Mama Raven. She has screwed him up so massively since he was born she's probably the one person that Fatrick will actually listen too. I know Lynne has more money but Mama Raven doesn't have to worry about leaving anything to her grandchildren so she probably cashed out a retirement account or something. Probably sold it to Tommy as giving him his inheritance early.
I do think this is an underrated option. Everybody acts like his MIL is the only boomer who might actually have some savings for him to plunder fighting people on the internet

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Please join my Ribly Fans to increase my clout 🥰
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Just a suspicion
1000005381.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Pat qualifies for disability benefits in Wisconsin for both personality/behavioral disorder and what he would claim is trauma - I am willing to bet that's what he's coasting on. Additionally alcoholism is a disability under state law, and that one he has no problem proving, doesn't need to exaggerate, and probably would have a hard time hiding.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
Pat qualifies for disability benefits in Wisconsin for both personality/behavioral disorder and what he would claim is trauma - I am willing to bet that's what he's coasting on. Additionally alcoholism is a disability under state law, and that one he has no problem proving, doesn't need to exaggerate, and probably would have a hard time hiding.
I starting typing a long angry response to this but it’s been a long day. I’m just going to pretend that there’s zero chance this is true in any way and go on with my life. I can’t handle otherwise.

G

Lol, that's fucking ridiculous. Every "personality disorder" used to just be called some degree of "arsehole." Oh, you have difficulties getting on with others and prioritize your immediate wants over everything and everyone else, including your own long-term interests? Yeah, you're just a cunt. Calling it anything else is just symptomatic of the complete lack of standards and personal responsibility in the Western world today. Remember when "disabled" used to mean some poor bastard in a wheelchair or some wretch who was deprived of oxygen at birth and would need to wear diapers for the rest of their life? Not any more it seems. Are you a lazy, feckless child in an adult's body? Here, have some money so you can keep being that. Doomed.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lynn, and it has nothing to do with saving Pat. Its a mother protecting her daughter.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Lol, that's fucking ridiculous. Every "personality disorder" used to just be called some degree of "arsehole." Oh, you have difficulties getting on with others and prioritize your immediate wants over everything and everyone else, including your own long-term interests? Yeah, you're just a cunt. Calling it anything else is just symptomatic of the complete lack of standards and personal responsibility in the Western world today. Remember when "disabled" used to mean some poor bastard in a wheelchair or some wretch who was deprived of oxygen at birth and would need to wear diapers for the rest of their life? Not any more it seems. Are you a lazy, feckless child in an adult's body? Here, have some money so you can keep being that. Doomed.
To be fair, I don't think what Turk just said is even true. Sounds like some wildly-exaggerated #BoomerBait

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
To be fair, I don't think what Turk just said is even true. Sounds like some wildly-exaggerated #BoomerBait
from official benefits website:

1696418398011.png

1696418483109.png

and
1696418801778.png

The alcoholism thing is not like official, but it's illegal to discriminate in Wisconsin on the basis of substance use/addiction, as such, if any of the symptoms are caused or related to alcohol consumption, they must be considered as a valid part of the listed disorder.

edit : disregard, the alcoholism thing is official, see @McGowan6 post above