• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Who in the O&A universe makes you genuinely sad??

2chapos

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20221023-003031_Chrome.jpg

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
That fat faggot Steve C hanging himself instead of just going to the gem and eatin’ better. The guy had a fucking newborn at home.
Man, his father used to tell him that fat people are not respected, if only he knew what high regard people who commit suicide are treated with.

Forum Clout
There is no one in the O&A universe I feel remotely sad for. All the hosts can go die and all the weirdos associated with them I do not care about. But if I had to pick one it would probably be either Patti or Pat. Patti seemed the only genuine good person associated with O&A. I do want to feel sad for Pat but it seems like everything that has happened to him was in his own control.

I remember when they tried to set him up with a woman, and he turned it down because she was too old at 40. I think he was 45 years old, morbidly obese, unemployed and living in a shit smelling hovel with no running water at the time. Fuck him.

G

That fat faggot Steve C hanging himself instead of just going to the gem and eatin’ better. The guy had a fucking newborn at home.
You must really have to be suffering to kill yourself when you have kids, but still, how the fuck do you do that. Isnt the kid alone something to motivate you to keep pushing through it