• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

who here is in a gang?

G

Yeah. I joined these guys after this bald idiot rescinded my scholarship, just because I wanted to be a city planner instead of an architect. We followed the guy around a bit to convince him to give the scholarship back, and he got scared and pretended to be one of our gang to get us to leave him alone. Tried to prove it by robbing his best friend's parents.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm not part of the crew but theres a gang that organizes using this forum. some kind of diaper conspiracy. I'm an outsider but they are everywhere on here
I really want to know who started the whole diaper terrorist attack thing in the containment board. My ribs still haven't recovered from it.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
222_1000.gif
E59B5DF.gif

Forum Clout
I used to run real hard with a group of killers

we called ourselves “the lords”

kinda like the GDs, but we were killers with brains

me, I used to always be getting toasted with the blunts

so they called me Toast

I did a lot of dirt under that name, me and the lords used to throw hot mustard at whores

once my dude was draining the oil for his car, and it was hot, we were driving by some shirtless jogger and he wanted to throw the oil at him

it was then i realized i was in too deep to the street shit

usually the only way out of the lords is thru a body bag

but i was so respected they said “do your thing toast”
You’re completely out of control, man. You may be only 18 years old, but you are in need of rehab. Followed by an existence of sobriety and being insufferable to others.